[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

while this build has insane dmg on a rather cheap budget, my god is it squishy
"

Invest more

The current setup has

77/77/78 Max Res
Block 55%-65% Block and 30% Spell Block
Immune to All Ailments
Immune to Ground Effects
Immune to Chaos
Fortify
8k-9k ES
Temporal Rift Instant Heal
Taunt
Immune to Crits
Immune to Slows
4 Endurance Charges
Phys to X Watcher's
and CWDT - IC

When you pump enough currency you solve that issue. But yes, this build was designed to be pretty glassy early league when the gear didn't exist.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 18, 2021, 12:41:01 PM
"
"

Invest more

The current setup has

77/77/78 Max Res
Block 55%-65% Block and 30% Spell Block
Immune to All Ailments
Immune to Ground Effects
Immune to Chaos
Fortify
8k-9k ES
Temporal Rift Instant Heal
Taunt
Immune to Crits
Immune to Slows
4 Endurance Charges
Phys to X Watcher's
and CWDT - IC

When you pump enough currency you solve that issue. But yes, this build was designed to be pretty glassy early league when the gear didn't exist.

Hey I just started this build and I have one question. From where we have +1max res?
Energy shield node top left of the tree gives +1 lightning res
And other +2% to all max?
"
Ankhain wrote:
And other +2% to all max?

prismatic skin.
"
Kwoss wrote:

You aren't wrong, it is a squishy build. You survive by moving. His numbers posted above are nice sounding, but keep in mind he is saying that with flasks active and rocking around 75ex worth of gear on a build you're trying to put together for under 20ex.

I'm still trying to put together how he is recovering ES besides not getting hit for long enough that it regenerates. Not even rocking Vaal Discipline. (Blocking works, but its only 5%)
Last edited by Izeliae on Nov 18, 2021, 2:47:10 PM
"
"
I'm having a hard time with A8. I have 7700 ES but I suck at dodging his die beam. Any recommendation like pantheon and what not?

swap to solaris
get better at dodging

Forgot to thank you for the build! Thank you. I'll try Solaris out. I saw in your youtube video that you use +chaos resist flask. Did that help out?

Looked like you burned him down pretty fast. That's what sold me on the build. Do you have a PoB of your dps/build around that time? I'd like to compare mine. Thanks!
"
You aren't wrong, it is a squishy build. You survive by moving. His numbers posted above are nice sounding, but keep in mind he is saying that with flasks active and rocking around 75ex worth of gear on a build you're trying to put together for under 20ex.

I'm still trying to put together how he is recovering ES besides not getting hit for long enough that it regenerates. Not even rocking Vaal Discipline. (Blocking works, but its only 5%)

Temporal Rift resets your ES.
Where does the build get the attributes? I have to waste like 5 points just to get enough dex and craft strength on all my gear
Just did a sinulacrum - made it to wave 28 before animate weapons just kept dying.

I've got a lvl 21 AW gem, a +2 amulet, bone offering and mastery for 5% life on minion death. The spectres died too.

Anything I'm missing to keep them alive? (Char in profile)
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info