[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

I fiddeled around with the build for a while now, as a twink so did not throw too much money into it so far. Still lacking watchers eye, for example. What I found to be quite nice is using a +2 duration fenumus shroud with aspect of the spider (-10% res, +15% inc dmg, hinder and -10% dmg dealt) is quite nice, while the energy shield is decent enough (~450). With my current setup, I can get up to 2m dps/wep in pob with kingmaker/Windscream/despair on hit and -9% chaos res animate guardian.

The only problem so far is survivability. Random one-shots are the true terror to me, I only got 6.5k hp and 1 endurance and try the more-block route - but scourge at +200 stacks in juiced t16 maps can oneshot me. Is there anything else that I am lacking so far, besides the obvious (cluster jewel being meh, no watchers eye and no awakened minion damage) that I am missing?

I also had to drastically reduce discipline reservation with small cluster to fit aspect of the spider in there - but I think its worth it!

pob: https://pastebin.com/27fazd6T

Added

Minions have +50% to critical strike multiplier
You can apply an additional Curse
Curse Enemies with Despair on Hit, with 44% Increased effect
Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance

to body armour for animu guardian effect.
Last edited by kh4zz on Nov 19, 2021, 6:20:09 PM
"
weppe1337 wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
Thanks for the build. How good would it perform in delve?

I dont have the max res annoint and sit at 7.1k ES and Im kinda scared of delving on this build.
I think the slow ES recharge is killing it for me

Thanks a lot for your input. Didn't you try delve yet?
"
FedeS wrote:
"
weppe1337 wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
Thanks for the build. How good would it perform in delve?

I dont have the max res annoint and sit at 7.1k ES and Im kinda scared of delving on this build.
I think the slow ES recharge is killing it for me

Thanks a lot for your input. Didn't you try delve yet?

Got to depth 250 without problems. I think you can go deeper, but I'm no expert on delve how dangerous it gets with the changes in the last patches. If you want a build especially for delve, I guess there are better ones.
First I wanted to thank you for this build, I wanted to try something I never played before and I have a lot of fun so far (still progressing with the gear though and still using the life version).

I would like to know how to deal with the downside of the helm (whispers effect)? I almost lost my AG (which is using all the BiS items mentionned in the guide) with it lol. Is it written somewhere in the guide?

Thanks!
Last edited by Sneut on Nov 19, 2021, 8:44:08 PM
"
First I wanted to thank you for this build, I wanted to try something I never played before and I have a lot of fun so far (still progressing with the gear though and still using the life version).

I would like to know how to deal with the downside of the helm (whispers effect)? I almost lost my AG (which is using all the BiS items mentionned in the guide) with it lol. Is it written somewhere in the guide?

Thanks!

Yes - Grave Intentions Node and United In Dream Chaos caps your minions

then you animate guardian uses Mask of Stitched Demon (required) to get 35% of life as regen per second so it can never die.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
Sneut wrote:

Thanks!

You can also use Gruthkul's Pelt and a helmet of your choice (e.g. -9% chaos res) which gives 5% life reg/sec, which, at 70.000k hp, is quite a lot. My AG has never died yet, neither has the AG of my other minion build mates
had luck to grab megalomaniac with energy from naught and enduring composure, camped for jewel like crazy 6 days...that is mega rare thing.

had issue with survivability of AG and spectres but that was resolved by taking grave intentions wheel.. in case anybody else have feeling he might die or something..

Last edited by Petardinjo on Nov 20, 2021, 9:47:46 AM
"
kh4zz wrote:
"
Sneut wrote:

Thanks!

You can also use Gruthkul's Pelt and a helmet of your choice (e.g. -9% chaos res) which gives 5% life reg/sec, which, at 70.000k hp, is quite a lot. My AG has never died yet, neither has the AG of my other minion build mates

Yeah I know, with a normal helm it's not a problem hehe, I was asking about the downside of Ancien Skull (Whispers: Minions which hear the whispers take 20% of their maximum life as chaos damage per second, have 50% increased attack speed and damage, and do not listen to you).

Thanks tho!
"
"

Thanks!

Yes - Grave Intentions Node and United In Dream Chaos caps your minions

then you animate guardian uses Mask of Stitched Demon (required) to get 35% of life as regen per second so it can never die.

I confirm that with Grave Intentions Node it's no longer a problem. Thanks again! :)
Tried this build, so far there is a lack of survivability. There is no real point to put effort into it because there are a lot of builds that for the same currency can give you much more ( see for example seismic trap / exsanguinate )

I don't want to hurt the feelings of someone, but really: one-shot problems are pretty commons.
Another problem is the survivability for your minions: my first animate guardian was destroyed by sirius and BAM: you lost easy 4exalted.

Really I don't see anything special in this build compared to other. I'm so sorry to say this because I'm one of the people who invested currency into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info