[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

So I added it all up today and I am at about 19 exalts total spend to completely gear up without the AG gear. Sitting at 9.1k ES. Don't have my Large Minion Jewel yet but that's all I have left (not high enough level for it yet). Currently level 80.

Gear

Watchers Eye is Regenerate 2.2% of Energy Shield + 10% of phys taken as Cold.

Going to level up a bunch today then start trying out Simulacrum soon!
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Nov 23, 2021, 4:49:29 PM
"
Dmillz wrote:
So I added it all up today and I am at about 19 exalts total spend to completely gear up without the AG gear. Sitting at 9.1k ES. Don't have my Large Minion Jewel yet but that's all I have left (not high enough level for it yet). Currently level 80.

Going to level up a bunch today then start trying out Simulacrum soon!

Just a note, you are missing the 4-White Socket Triad Grip gloves.
"
DaedelisK9 wrote:

I'm using high ES gloves intentionally instead because the damage loss is not that much and I would rather have a huge ES pool. I'm going to be pushing 30m DPS without them playing in a Duo with my buddy, going up to like 35mil will be basically unnoticeable.
Last edited by Dmillz on Nov 23, 2021, 2:58:46 PM
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
DaedelisK9 wrote:

No I'm not, I'm using high ES gloves intentionally instead because the damage loss is not that much and I would rather have a huge ES pool. I'm going to be pushing 30m DPS without them playing in a Duo with my buddy, going up to like 35mil will be basically unnoticeable.

Ok, just wanted to make sure you were aware, didn't expect it in the chaos animate weapon build. Good luck to you!
Does Animating Weapons count as "Minion Death" if I'm at the cap and summon? I ask because I'm considering dropping the "Minions Recover 5% of Life on Minion Death" master node or replacing it with Minion Leech. AG and Spectres already have pretty big life regen without it.
"
Does Animating Weapons count as "Minion Death" if I'm at the cap and summon? I ask because I'm considering dropping the "Minions Recover 5% of Life on Minion Death" master node or replacing it with Minion Leech. AG and Spectres already have pretty big life regen without it.

resummoning does not count
this node is very strong in simulacrum

you dont need this node for map

you already have 5% leech - 1% leech will do nothing.

if anything get the 8% max res node.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Totally forgot United in Dream has leech on it! I'll try both and see how it feels.
Can someone take a look at my pob please, don't know why i feel so weak, cant do feared or simu wave 27+ :(
https://pastebin.com/xFZCSYTy
Got lucky on the chest, was 1EX (6s).

Just used a few 3 scourge fuse (have to make twice 4L, first time failed but second time made it to 6L). coloring gave me pain, wasted around 60chaos worth of vaal but at the end got it under 2ex.

Crafted it 3ex, can we use this aura anywhere in our build? Lightning damage was a bummer

Almost forgot, just bought this for starter. Will farm the Alva for corruption, till then 3W then.
Last edited by commonjunks on Nov 24, 2021, 4:21:04 AM
We play 2x Host and 2x Carnage for Charge uptime, but isnt 1 of each enough? Or maybe 2x Host and 1x Carnage so we could fit in Pale Seraphim since their webbing does 15% increased damage taken on enemy, which is like a 15% more Multiplier for us?
Have you tried it or heard of it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info