[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Been enjoying the build quite a bit. One question, if you go to the hydrosphere setup, what button do you drop? I'm guessing you'd just put it on a control button, but I figured I'd ask.
I mean... nice build but you're wearing stuff that isnt even available on PoE trade, like +resist Pariah and +2 duration 500+ ES chest. How badly does the animate weapons need + gem levels?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Nov 22, 2021, 12:32:19 AM
"

I mean... nice build but you're wearing stuff that isnt even available on PoE trade, like +resist Pariah and +2 duration 500+ ES chest. How badly does the animate weapons need + gem levels?

As just another person running this build, my chestpiece isn't anything great, but I just bought body armours with decent energy shield and stuff I needed, about 20-30c and Vaaled. I guess I got lucky because I got it on my second Vaal Orb though, but it's a decent way of going about it.

Gem levels is really nice because level 29 on animate weapons lets you have 19 weapons instead of 17/18

I've been enjoying the build but can agree to the sentiment that it is definitely a glasscanon build. A lot of damage can be avoided by just killing stuff before it can do damage to you. The Temporal Rift is absolutely vital as well imo for regaining energy shield. I've only made it to like 20~ish simulacrum waves over two attempts, but also my first two attempts ever of running Simulacrum.

It definitely becomes almost impossible to recoup if you first die on this build, I found myself struggling to get anywhere safe to start resummoning weapons after dying. The few times I managed to the waves would usually fight their way in towards me by killing the weapons I've summoned faster than I was able to summon them (After having died to clarify, assuming I go into a fight with 18-19 weapons it hasn't been an issue)

Can't run past waves either to get somewhere even safer because you're not tanky enough to get through even with phasing, and temporal rift will just put you back where you came from and back to square 1.

The build does depend on you knowing mechanics to avoid oneshots, because if you die once it's really difficult to recouperate. Still a good and enjoyable build though, wasn't insanely expensive to get going for my sake. Invested maybe 12-15ex myself and it's running pretty well besides the oneshots.

I will be getting some more defenses too as I level up, current plan is grabbing points in my Megalomaniac with Energy from Naught and Veteran Defender for some nice Energy Shield, stats and resist which will let me upgrade my boots and belt. (Won't need to grab cold resistance on boots anymore just to meet the cap, and my belt currently needs an absurd 58 dex to use everything, my only issue has been meeting these requirements with all of the uniques.)

I can definitely upgrade my amulet too, I crafted it myself just to save some on the +1/+1 and it ultimately cost me just about 3ex to craft. It had the potential to be good but I got some bad luck on the suffixes / random prefix.

The most expensive part of my build was Watcher's Eye with 10% max mana as ES (only important one) and grabbed increased energy shield recovery rate with Discipline on it as well, although you could definitely do well without it.
"
HelloImTeo wrote:
"

As just another person running this build, my chestpiece isn't anything great, but I just bought body armours with decent energy shield and stuff I needed, about 20-30c and Vaaled. I guess I got lucky because I got it on my second Vaal Orb though, but it's a decent way of going about it.

On a second vaal orb? Oh man you are lucky. Yesterday I vaaled quadtab of 600+ regalias. Not even single +2 duration :D
Very cool build, managed to do flawless breachstone and blight ravaged with it, also all invitations + maven and even a depth 230 aul with aoe and extra damage.

Once it gets going you just run and AW clear everything right until you get one-shot, and it will happen quite a lot especially if you play carelessly and just run around hoping the AW catch up.

Almost did simulacrum 30, but I got both bosses on wave 29 with bad mods and there was no chance to get clear of them to resummon the AW, even by casting bone offering. Granted I only have 7.3k ES but I don't think 9k would've sufficed for those crazy mods.

I hope it doesn't get trashed for next league as it has very good bossing potential and it would fare a lot better on league mechanics like... well every one of them except the big one-shot fiestas like scourge or legion. I just hope purity of elements and temp rift don't get nerfed too hard as they carry the builds defences pretty hard.
Second-class poe gamer
Hey just another thank you for the build

Sirius A9 is a joke : I can tank his last phase triple die beam with 500ES left. And my minion destroy him in less than 10sec/phase.
Never had AG die or loose life in Sirius A9 or anywhere else, people saying it dies are doing something wrong imo !

I read a lot of "glass canon build" but I think it's actually quite tanky.
What did make a big difference for me is Enduring Composer
4 endurance charge = going from less than 10k eHP vs phys to 60k+ ehp vs physical so I think it's a big game changer. (you either have CWDT + immortal call up or the 4endurance charge active)
Big pool of ES is also important I have 8200 ES currently and it happens alot that I take 7500+ dmg press temporal rift and be perfectly fine. If I had <8k es I'd die a lot more.

To cheat a little bit of dps I went whisper of doom anoint which is more dmg vs bosses for cheap (AG with despair curse on hit gloves + self cast assassin's mark)

I don't have +1 or +2 duration on chest, but I don't think I need the dps (PoB currently saying 23M sDPS). I'll probably go for pure defensive chest instead.

Here is a short 2min video of my dmg vs elder and shaper. Sorry for bad video quality I was streaming for a friend with low bandwitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1209967339
I can do one for Sirius or uber Elder of better quality if anybody is interested.

Again thank you, this build allow me to do all content for a relatively cheap budget (Around 30ex for me).
Really excited to get this rolling and farm Simulacrums. I have high hopes! If you're patient you can throw this together under 20ex, I'm almost done gearing and I have spent maybe 15ex total so far. I think most people would be better off not getting so excited about pumping up the DPS numbers and focusing on defence. If you just get a huge ES chest and run ES gloves you can hit 8.5-9k ES really easily on a small budget and still have massive DPS.

My build is a bit different than the original, I'm playing in a duo with my buddy who is also running this build but as Occultist for curse action. I'll make another post with all my gear and what I spent on it (I think I'm at like 15ex total right now only, probably less, no AG though) when I finish gearing up tonight/tomorrow.

Is anyone else interested in the changes for running this as a duo? I can write a run-down of all the stuff we did, it's looking pretty fucking insane.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Nov 22, 2021, 10:30:53 PM
For better single target DPS is it possible to switch out Awakened Melee Splash for either Awakened Multistrike or Awakened Melee Physical Support?
"

For better single target DPS is it possible to switch out Awakened Melee Splash for either Awakened Multistrike or Awakened Melee Physical Support?

multistrike or melee splash w/ hydrosphere is optimal.

glad you guys like the build - make your own adjustments to your needs accordingly. play smarter not harder
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Tyty!! loving the build!

Didn't realize awakened multistrike is 40+ ex LOL. How does Hydrosphere work, I tried reading the description of the skill and i see it lowers elemental res?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info