[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

The gear really isn't that much more expensive. You can still kit out a pretty damn strong character for 20ex or less (including AG). I'm going to be a bit under 25ex total once I finish buying my AG gear and I've bought upgraded rares for every slot and divergent gems...etc that you don't really need.
IGN: Dmillz
Honestly looking through the build you still have roughly 30 million dps without a +2 chest and a +2 amulet so I think maybee a determination/purity of elements aul and a more defensive chest would be better than getting 35 million dps with both +2 gear pieces.
"
Honestly looking through the build you still have roughly 30 million dps without a +2 chest and a +2 amulet so I think maybee a determination/purity of elements aul and a more defensive chest would be better than getting 35 million dps with both +2 gear pieces.

Your DPS is divided by your swords - you really do want higher DPS for single target and clear.

If your swords separate you're only dealing like 18-19 instances of 2million damage - which by itself on a single mob isn't a lot - that's why you need to focus on damage.

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
Your DPS is divided by your swords - you really do want higher DPS for single target and clear.

If your swords separate you're only dealing like 18-19 instances of 2million damage - which by itself on a single mob isn't a lot - that's why you need to focus on damage.

I mean outside of Kosis, ya that's still a lot of damage. I was getting to wave 25+ regularly on my Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder with like 6.5m total DPS (not including focus) and it melted the mobs pretty good. I would rather have 25-30m DPS and over 9k ES or extra armour than close to 8k ES and 35m DPS.

Also melee splash AOE isn't too bad so there is a good chance you're going to have overlap even if spread out.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Nov 25, 2021, 5:36:15 PM
my last portal burned wave 28. i got 1 one or 2 shot. what is my problem. pls help me:

https://pastebin.com/KNhTbCEc

pastebin say cold res 72 but my all res overcap. i dont understand why seen 72
"

my last portal burned wave 28. i got 1 one or 2 shot. what is my problem. pls help me:

https://pastebin.com/KNhTbCEc

pastebin say cold res 72 but my all res overcap. i dont understand why seen 72

Biggest thing is you don't have Temporal Rift... you have no way to generate energy shield.

Some other observations

why are you wasting a point on Flow of Life? it gives you nothing (4% life, 24% dot damage, 0.6% life regen)

why don't you have any jewel implicits..? you can get bleed/stun immunity or hinder/corrupting blood/maim immunity

your immortal call is too high level for your mana pool - drop it to level 4

what flasks are you using?
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 25, 2021, 8:31:30 PM
Can you edit the post to include why you recommend removing multistrike and adding that winter whatever?

Spoiler

This is my gear atm. Just replaced a really nice pair of sin trek with 189 ES and MS/res. I'm sitting at 9,532 ES.

Working on a new belt just because I have too much currency and I'm bored.
Last edited by SassyBeard on Nov 25, 2021, 11:53:57 PM

Quite happy with my luck on crafting this armor. Does help alot dammage wise in late simulacrums.
Last edited by MCKAZZ on Nov 26, 2021, 5:13:51 AM
Wave 30 done by the skin of my fucking teeth lol, last time I felt this rush was on the first uber elder kill back in 3.1.

This was my fourth attempt, syndrome encampment (last time I got wiped at wave 29), got both bosses at wave 30 this time and I was REALLY lucky they were separated, I kited the shit out of them both (kills were made offscreen, I was afraid to get close to curse them lol so it took around 40 seconds for each).

Animate guardian and specters stayed alive (garb of the ephemeral), (divergent?) bone offering seemed mandatory, I used soul of solaris and tukohama to avoid one shots as I only have 7.8k ES.

Again, thanks ScourgeWen for this build, you saved this league for me.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Nov 26, 2021, 6:40:21 AM
Hello fellow CAW enjoyers. Finished my first 6 reward oils 78 quant blight-ravaged map with my
"
podpivas
setup, did a few minor changes to the tree and added hungry loop, spent on this build ~16 exalted orbs, 5 of them are for the gloves) and it feels nice.

I'll be changing few things like helmet enchant, adding enligthen+determination
and reserve jewel for that juicy PHYS RED
Very funny build! BIG THANKS TO SCOURGEWEN.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info