[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
can anyone look at my pob? https://pastebin.com/nsRAUg3X
I cant do simulacrums...

You have RIghteous Decree as your Anoint?

Swap this to something useful

Drop your Clarity to level 1 instead of 4

Your gears pretty good - the only weird thing is Bated Breath.

At this level of gear you should have transitioned to a Crystal Already (I see you have Watcher's, and 4W triads).

If you got 1 more level you'd get the 4th enduring charge.

Your immortal call setup doesn't actually proc because your mana is too low (clarity level 1) - drop your immortal call to level 2 because it's not proccing before. Trigger skills use mana when they trigger. Your Immortal call costs 63 mana and you only have 58 mana....

With 1 level this should fix your survivability issues.

You can annoint prismatic skin for more defense or get ravenous horde for utility.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Ahhh that makes sense, I understand now. Thank you. As for room I actually meant gem sockets, not the hotbar spaces. What gem are we dropping to squeeze in hydrosphere, or is 2x unset rings necessary for that?
Edit:
Nevermind.
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Nov 27, 2021, 5:53:19 PM
Quick question about the divergent melee splash / hydrosphere setup - AFAIK this requires the strike to be able to hit additional nearby targets. Is there a way the animate weapons are gaining additional targets, am I missing something obvious?

Thanks
I don't understand how the defensiveness of this build works. I Keep on dying on t14 maps, can't even level up 93->94.
We have no armour, no evasion, no spell supression, almost no phys reduction...
"
Quick question about the divergent melee splash / hydrosphere setup - AFAIK this requires the strike to be able to hit additional nearby targets. Is there a way the animate weapons are gaining additional targets, am I missing something obvious?

Thanks

thats not how strike skills are coded

you don't need +1 strike

strike skills naturally have a tiny cone of damage - this is what lets AW take advantage of a HS setup

You can test this easily in Blight-Ravaged maps

just go find a stunned boss

do damage with melee splash (doesnt need to be divergent) - and drop hydrosphere under it and see how the damage changes.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Anyone have a Filter for this i can steal
Last edited by Booth8604 on Nov 28, 2021, 12:32:30 AM
Ok, I gave with this build after I died in invitation. There's no way to summon AW in small arena with several bosses.
It has so much damage, but summoning weapons in every location is too annoying, sadly.
How do you deal with Kosis one shotting all your weapons at once at wave 27+ ?

Resummoning doesnt help because he will just do it again.
Can anyone enlighten me with chaos immunity? I don't see it anywhere... O_O

Edit:

Nevermind, Found it. :P
Last edited by TheHighSeraph on Nov 28, 2021, 7:45:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info