[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

you can get +2 chest easily by buying these for 5-10c and vaaling them

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
get 21 AG gem
fully equip AG
it will never die

small cluster is very strong - yes. 16% physical damage reduction and lets you abuse immortal call which synergizes with Taunt and Temporal Rift.

after AG get +2 amulet and watchers eye.

Thanks for the advice! Should I look for an implicit on the Southbound gloves for the AG? Looks like Despair and Enfeeble are both under 50C.

Looking for body armors with 550+ ES and uncorrupted, looks like most of those (including Atziri's Splendour) are going for 40C+ but every now and then onje pops up for under 10C.

Once you hit the implicit, do you just spam Tainted Jewelers Orbs and then Tainted Fusings until you hit 6L? Or is there a cheaper process? Seems like the RNG could really burn you.

Oh, also, how do you choose between Melee Splash and Multistrike for Animate Weapon? POB says Multistrike is more damage, but does Splash improve clear speed significantly?
Last edited by JonathanPDX on Dec 4, 2021, 3:04:57 AM
Abyss jewel was just something I picked up off the ground, was holding it until I bought watcher's eye, which I just did after sending my previous message.
I hadn't realized the taunt abyss jewel was so important (this is my first time doing a minion build)

Resists I didnt realize Necromancer gave +30% all res, I had capped my resists before switching ascendancy which is why I have such over capped resists, completely my fault for not checking beforehand.

I will work on getting better basic gear now, and leveling up aswell, I appreciate your response and help.

Loving the build so far! ♥
"
Zerber wrote:
"
dolan_grey wrote:
i'm having problems keeping my spectres alive in the late waves of simulacrum, and yes, i swap to bone offering after w15.
is it normal? any suggestion to make them more sturdy?

EDIT: swapped to anomalous spectres for the 20% increased life, let's see if it gets better.

The most important thing for any minion build in simulacrum is to keep all your none expandable minions inside your defensive auras.

That means get those auras to 20% quality for the 40% increased area effect. Almost any minion beside animate guardian will drop almost instantly if its not res capped.

Second thing is minion life, its hard to say what number is enough but its a mix between regen, leech and raw hp. It usually comes down to testing and experience to see what works.

carnage and host chieftain spectres have 75 base fire res and 0 to all the other ones.
despite that they get +30% all from the gem, +30% all from commander of darkness ascendancy node and +20% all from the 2 small points towards grave intentions, so basically +80% all ele and 52% chaos just from the gem and the tree.
i've swapped to 21/20 anomalous and it had a positive effect, now i'm getting some replacements to swap out purity of elements and get determination instead. i believe it will do a world of difference for my survivability and spectres will benefit as well.
edit: i just realized that commander of darkness is just for "nearby" minions.
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.
Last edited by dolan_grey on Dec 4, 2021, 8:54:09 PM
"
you can get +2 chest easily by buying these for 5-10c and vaaling them

Could you please provide details on how that works?
What is the result you expect when vaaling? How much does it cost to then 6-link a corrupted item and is there a proper path?

Bought one of these, I assume this gives me one attempt, and it will require many such items until I hit whatever is required?

p.s. I made a bunch of upgrades as per your advice - made survival much higher. I'm farming up to the next damage upgrade (Amulet Craft).
Last edited by Tenet on Dec 5, 2021, 6:53:31 AM
"
Could you please provide details on how that works?
What is the result you expect when vaaling? How much does it cost to then 6-link a corrupted item and is there a proper path?

Bought one of these, I assume this gives me one attempt, and it will require many such items until I hit whatever is required?

You can corrupt each one (once) with a vaal orb: it will either do nothing, delete the item, turn it into a random rare, or give it a random implicit modifier. I believe the chance to hit each outcome is 25%.

Craft of Exile (I don't know how accurate their numbers are) suggests the odds of hitting +2 duration gems on a given corrupt is 1.39%. The odds of hitting that implicit, as opposed to any other, are evenly spread across all options at about 5.5%.

So, this is not something you're going to hit on quickly or cheaply. It's a gamble that is going to result in a lot of losses and lost currency before you get what you want. Personally I wouldn't start that gamble until every other aspect of my gear is perfect.
Can you look at my profile and help me about my next upgrade ? I feel that i get oneshot alot and my damage is low.

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by trzoor on Dec 5, 2021, 8:31:30 PM
Awesome build so far. My AW keep dieing on harder bosses like sirus. Is that normal?
"
Awesome build so far. My AW keep dieing on harder bosses like sirus. Is that normal?

yo uneed level 5 awakened gems and +2 amulet

also yuor helmet has really bad rolls (39% life, low minion speed)

WHY ARE YOU USING CULLING STRIKE GEM

YOU DONT HAVE WITHERING TOUCH SOCKETED
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Dec 5, 2021, 8:03:00 PM
I'll work on getting the amulet and awakened gems. The pob showed culling strike.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info