[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
The pob showed culling strike.

The note says that is to calculate the benefit of giving Culling Strike to your weapons via Kingmaker on your Animated guardian.

Personally I think it makes it harder to follow when cramming those extra benefits into the gem section, rather than a separate mod, but I know he's only doing it to show how big the numbers get with everything in place.
"
gamith wrote:
I'll work on getting the amulet and awakened gems. The pob showed culling strike.

This often happens in POB's when a 7th skill is shown as an option for exceptional cases. You should usually prioritize the first 6 skills presented. There is a list of gems and gem levels in this thread on page 1, look it over.

This build is cost-effective, and has a nice upgrade curve, but it is not easy to run. I highly recommend spending time to extract key references from the first page, and trying to understand how it works fully.

Re: Getting one shot - this will always happen on a non-tank build with limited layering. The EHP, resistances and immunity in this build is very nice, but it is not a tank build, it trades those defensive layers for the awesome scaling of AW minions. If you want to reduce deaths, gameplay has to adjust until you have the damage and minion speed where you guarantee being first to kill.

Be careful picking dangerous map mods, and understand that some bosses may pose serious issues due to their mechanics (the ones requiring manual targeting sequence, for example).

Op did a fine job describing how to achieve a high damage scaling and good upgrade curve, they more than make up for he rough edges.
Do you keep Convocation on Left Click and hold it down while mapping?
livejamie
This is the first time I comment on a post but you deserved it.
Tremendously enjoying your build / write up and guide :D.
Was playing TR Champ focussed on QOL (like no mana costs etc.) but Maven / Feared was a bit much for it, so i started your build.

I could do T16 medium juiced at lvl 76 xD.

Absolutely bonkers build, love it.

Killin it with 10k+ ES. The only iffy thing has been 28-30 Sim waves, and trying to resummon during a feared/maven fight is just awful. This build has been really nice so far, I need to figure out how to make it SSF viable for next league.
Last edited by SassyBeard on Dec 9, 2021, 11:58:45 PM
Nice Build!
Last edited by theGudOne on Dec 7, 2021, 7:14:15 PM
36 challenge done with this. Thanks for the build.

i sell all the gear for 100 exa if someone is interested

pob : https://pastebin.com/5tCCQZnf

Having fun thanks for the build.

"
livejamie
Any opinion on what I should start moving toward on my build? I feel like I've reached a spot where I'm having trouble going forward. I have a +2 chest but I prefer the tankiness that the one I'm using gives for what I've been doing in game.

https://pastebin.com/HpDZqDpq
Last edited by zero0422 on Dec 8, 2021, 4:23:31 PM
does anyone have a item filter for this pls ?

nm, found filterblade had an AW section
Last edited by madspaz on Dec 8, 2021, 11:11:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info