[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Damn, poor OP still trying to respond all the time lol.

This thread kinda blew up, commented when there were 7 pages now 41 all the sudden.

Hopefully it still remains budget for next league!
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"

Damn, poor OP still trying to respond all the time lol.

This thread kinda blew up, commented when there were 7 pages now 41 all the sudden.

Hopefully it still remains budget for next league!

probably not lol

I made tons of money playing this build (and still only play this build) this league from day 0.

I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"

playing this build (and still only play this build) this league from day 0.

What's your opinion on the Ele version you mentioned for league starting with?

I was planning on going something like Bane/Poisonous Concoction Occultist, or Vaal DD Elementalist, just abusing one of the meta Witch league starters and transitioning into this build when I can buy the required pieces and have the regrets.

But if the Ele version is competitive as a league starter, maybe I'll just try it from the start.
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
What's your opinion on the Ele version you mentioned for league starting?

The ele version needs nothing but triad grips to start. But in general AW is not really a fast build, not compared to the meta-starters at least. The question if you should do that relies therefore more on your skill as an individual player and your preferences than on the capabilities of the builds.

If you're close to or at racing speed, know the economics well and can make huge money (im talking 30,40ex+) on the starting weekend it's probably worth rolling an entire different ascendancy like u mentioned to take advantage of the economy.

If you take 7-8h+ to even clear the campaign, need a few days to get atlas done and can't make more than 5ex on the weekend then I don't see a reason why u would roll a metabuild, go with Elemental AW (fire I suppose), because there's not much to be gained from such a huge transition and you can already level more gems that u can use later on.

I personally run something in between - I'm starting summoner, but not AW right away, leveling with it early is terrible in terms of speed, I end the campaign around 4.45 - 5hours and I'll use a different setup to get me ahead. Which setup this will be has yet to be determined, already testing.
"
If you take 7-8h+ to even clear the campaign, need a few days to get atlas done and can't make more than 5ex on the weekend then I don't see a reason why u would roll a metabuild, go with Elemental AW (fire I suppose), because there's not much to be gained from such a huge transition and you can already level more gems that u can use later on.

you can easily level as detonate dead build as well. same fire tree
Is using my headhunter viable for this build? or nah?
Last edited by vladimars on Dec 29, 2021, 11:47:24 PM
https://pastebin.com/BSHbFY5N

Aight...
What am I doing wrong?
My AG has kingmaker, ephemeral, stitch demon, southbound, victario's.

I'm dying wave 23-24 and feel like I both lack dmg and survivability.
"
KamuiSeph wrote:
https://pastebin.com/BSHbFY5N

Aight...
What am I doing wrong?
My AG has kingmaker, ephemeral, stitch demon, southbound, victario's.

I'm dying wave 23-24 and feel like I both lack dmg and survivability.

Mask of the Stitched Demon requires a chestpiece with "Gain #% of life as extra energy shield" for it to work. Without that it doesn't benefit from the Mask at all.
"
Mask of the Stitched Demon requires a chestpiece with "Gain #% of life as extra energy shield" for it to work. Without that it doesn't benefit from the Mask at all.

Not true as long as you have Grave Intentions allocated.
Is that so? My mistake. Learn something new every day. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info