[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

I do have a question: is it worth it to pick up other utility spectres such as Pale Seraphim and Arena master for extra buffs? Or is 1 Carnage and 1 Host Chieftain not enough to get to max charges?
Could you explain to me what you mean +2 Amulet? Thanks!
Nevermind, I understand
Hello,

I would like to thank you for such extensive content on this build.

Yesterday I started dressing up the character, I spent over 40 from now.
The first time I play with minions build, which makes it difficult for me.
I would like to ask for help and guidance on what I can change.
I clean t16 maps, didn't try to fight sirus, simulacrum.
I am not hiding I am a bit of a noob in this game in terms of dressing up characters etc.
Modestly, I am asking for the suggestion of experienced people.

I will start with the fact that I do not use AG yet and I have to make a 4W glove, I use one point in the tree to increase the strength because I lack it and I have to change the strap, pour out gems to the max.

I know that much, but what else I have no idea, please explain it in the points where to start, etc.

Currently:
https://pastebin.com/3pjLdvzm

The profile is also public, you can check there.
"
Granorek wrote:
Hello,

I would like to thank you for such extensive content on this build.

Yesterday I started dressing up the character, I spent over 40 from now.
The first time I play with minions build, which makes it difficult for me.
I would like to ask for help and guidance on what I can change.
I clean t16 maps, didn't try to fight sirus, simulacrum.
I am not hiding I am a bit of a noob in this game in terms of dressing up characters etc.
Modestly, I am asking for the suggestion of experienced people.

I will start with the fact that I do not use AG yet and I have to make a 4W glove, I use one point in the tree to increase the strength because I lack it and I have to change the strap, pour out gems to the max.

I know that much, but what else I have no idea, please explain it in the points where to start, etc.

Currently:
https://pastebin.com/3pjLdvzm

The profile is also public, you can check there.

I think you should be fine with what you have. you just need to get a better chest and 3-4 white gloves and level up your gems. Message me I'll drop you some EX to gear up with.
Do you think fitting in Aegis on this build is doable to make it tankier? Or would you just lose to much? Assume you have like 150-200ex budget, obv not immediately. Build is tempting to me, I've tried close to every other popular minion build and Skelly mages is the only one that felt good DPS wise, but as you said, it's a totem build.

Why the fuck you put "budget" in the title when its "10 Ex to Get Started".

Seriously...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
I have two questions about the build:
1. How to use hydrosphere with this build? Should I even use it?
2. Is it somehow worth to use that build as Scion in Witch/Guardian hybrid? You could for example replace Withering Touch for Empower lvl 3/4 so I think the damage would not get much lower, and we could be more tanky.
"
KalHirol wrote:

Why the fuck you put "budget" in the title when its "10 Ex to Get Started".

Seriously...

Because for what the build can do it is a freaking steal. Just check the comment above you, someone is asking to adjust the build with 150-200ex. If 10ex is way too much for u to make such a comment you should just work on your currency-making
Last edited by Vennto on Jan 22, 2022, 4:37:01 PM
I love this build.
Over 4k hours in the game and its one of the best builds Ive played.
Damage is absurd for the budget.

General comments:
-Aul uprising amulet with Envy have no reservation and cost 1ex. This makes it easy to fit in determination which in combination with divine shield makes you a mega tank. (I run mageblood+grace as well which makes you immortal but then the budget is 600 ex instead (10k Es 50k armour 30k evasion).
-Ag with despair on hit and +1 curse on chest/boots lets you have both despair and assasins mark (around 20%more damage)
-Phase run is super fun. Summon your minions and then run with permanent phase, +50% ms and stealth.

This build is stronger than FR totems was last league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info