[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Hey! Just wondering what the recipe for Ravenous Horde is? It's not the old recipe, 2Opal 1Verd.
You can hold ALT and point at skill in the tree to see the recipe
I would recommend anointing Decay Ward if you animate weapons are dying (usually because you don't have a lot of gem+ level awaken gems or amulet)

18% block and spell block for minions nad 2% life gain on block

combined with fortress covenant you hit 30% block which is not too bad
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"Mask of Stitched Demon is required to make your minion tanky - you can make this yourself with Vial of Summoning and buying a unique chamber on the trade site."

Unique chamber? Am I retarded or what haha, searched this and nothing
Last edited by BiscuitsnMustard on Feb 10, 2022, 12:32:28 PM
It's called Apex of Ascenscion on the trade site

https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Apex_of_Ascension

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/3vWZm3gU5

costs 30-40c
For doing delirium, did you have an explodey chest, and is it something you would recommend to have on the chest piece for the AG? Also, what ither mods besides the max health as extra ES would you recommend to have on it? Also, what base would you recommend, thinking Astral Plate?
no

for delirium you really want garb of ephemeral

crit immunity and slow immunity is op in delirium

base doesnt matter. astral plate does nothing since ag is already res capped
Can i use vitality and stone golem for more survivability when i'm switch into CI?
Btw, convocation doesn't do much for this build. Just did some testing and if the minion ignores convocation (was using skeletons, but the hearing the whispers would be the same) they also don't get the life regen buff, which means they probably won't get the movement speed.
They do get the life regen and movement speed buff.

They don't teleport to you. There's a difference.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info