[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

I played this build for the delirium event on dec, and im playing it again as a league starter. I must say its amazing, really 0 investment to kill conquerors, guardians, elder, shapper, new bosses, sirus, all die pritty much in seconds.

I was struggling to survive one-shots until i finished the pantheon upgrade and got a good chest piece to go over 7k ES.

The only things i cannot do is maven invitations, i need to try again as i just upgraded my gear, but if i die one time its basically over. All other content is GG EZ.

I still need to upgrade my amulet, still need a triads gloves, etc. Very casual gear.

Last edited by jivanov on Feb 11, 2022, 9:44:15 PM
"
They do get the life regen and movement speed buff.

They don't teleport to you. There's a difference.

You sure? Maybe I'll go back and retest it, but its hard to tell when they aren't listening to you. Any time I tried with anything that doesn't follow you, (which they ignore convocation when whispers are going) the life regen did not apply. Was testing with infernal legion. I guess i can try to remove any life leech and test with animate weapon, find something that they can spam attacks on that won't kill em.
"
jivanov wrote:

The only things i cannot do is maven invitations, i need to try again as i just upgraded my gear, but if i die one time its basically over. All other content is GG EZ.

Same, invitations feel 99999999 times harder than any other content for this build. Even with unleash you cannot resummon safely if you die in most invitations (except the really easy ones like twisted).

It actually funny how they destroy all over content tho, maven was a cakewalk, uber elder got turned into mincemeat before i could even namelock him to apply assasin's mark.

Hard lv85 invitations feel borderline impossible tho, maybe if there was a saferoom to resummon it would be different.
Last edited by Larloch1821 on Feb 12, 2022, 3:06:10 AM
So "level of all dexterity skill" doesnt exist anymore right ? maybe should update that...
Any thoughts on using wicked ward for this build?
With Temporal Rift, you have access to fairly strong instant recovery, so losing a chunk of ES recharge rate doesn't seem like the end of the world.

However, I can also see how wicked ward wouldn't be that helpful for most bossing, and having high es recharge would be preferable there.

I haven't pushed this build too far yet so I am still undecided on whether it is worthwhile.
Last edited by IkenoXamos on Feb 12, 2022, 4:21:09 PM
Did this build last league too. Pretty darn great for every content. I think I spend at least 6ex on this build.

Crafted this armour since essence are pretty darn cheap. Only "500" ES but allows me to use an increased damage enchant for animated weapon.

I will probably aim next for + 1 gems.
Last edited by EarltheGreat on Feb 12, 2022, 7:52:37 PM
Just started converting over from a different build I was not feeling.

I have a long way to go now, but things are already dying quickly - I feel like I get one-shotted by lots of spells, There is no spell suppression anywhere, right? I started using bone offering and it seems to help a bit.

I had just swapped from ritual/blight to trying Incursion/Blight now, I'm not happy with blight, may try Delirious to try to get some better clusters to sell...

While I'm not there yet, could someone eyeball my pastebin and give me a few items that I should prioritize fixing? I"m having trouble finding the amulet to get my +1 and my body armor needs work... Is anything else sticking out that would be hamstringing my survivability?

Thanks

https://pastebin.com/X4hh4z7r
"
tilltill12 wrote:
So "level of all dexterity skill" doesnt exist anymore right ? maybe should update that...

Now you need +1 all skills and +1 physical on amulet, quite hard and expensive to get. Impossible to craft yourself unless you use the garbage tft discord.
Second-class poe gamer

crafted +2 amulet myself within 5ex

this chest got unlucky - 40 tries (5-10c, 20 scraps per try) typically

already farming wave 30 sims.

good luck brothers
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Feb 13, 2022, 4:47:11 PM
How do you exactly crafted amulet like this? Im new to the game, and didnt find exact info on this one. Wanna try to craft it by myself. Step by step, if possible please!
Last edited by akaDoZa on Feb 13, 2022, 6:53:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info