[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

hello really want to do ur build but can we do this build without the jewel and

taking them later when we have the currency to do that and AG can we build it later too

again when we have the currency xD ??
Last edited by derman83 on Feb 16, 2022, 1:55:49 PM
"
derman83 wrote:
hello really want to do ur build but can we do this build without the jewel and

taking them later when we have the currency to do that and AG can we build it later too

again when we have the currency xD ??

As someone who transition into this build when I leveled up my witch to 73. It took me less than 3ex to start the budget version.

8-10 Clusters with Vicious Bite -25c+

Infernal Mantle Widowsilk Robe 6-Link -9c

Bated Breath (10% Max Energy shield Implicit) -5c

Sin trek -5c

1-W Triad grip -1c

United/Ancient(lab for enchant)/Whakatutuki -less than 1ex

Rings/Amulet -30c+

As for everything else, it's your choice which to prioritize.

Last edited by EarltheGreat on Feb 16, 2022, 6:48:52 PM
im on the verge of a meltdown, having to play animated fucking weapons because everything else is nerfed. god damn i hate streamer metas so much and im kind of hating animate weapon too (yes my gear is shit but im too poor to do damage)
yea, what about it
"
Voidurai wrote:
im on the verge of a meltdown, having to play animated fucking weapons because everything else is nerfed. god damn i hate streamer metas so much and im kind of hating animate weapon too (yes my gear is shit but im too poor to do damage)

dead reckoning is down to 7c, just go skele mages with like 15-20c investment and run early red maps till you get ccy for this build, then respec.
Second-class poe gamer
Just switched over from skele mages today, dumped maybe 15ex into the build. Absolutely disgusting damage. Running through 80% deli t16 maps, melting the bosses, etc. I do miss some of the tankiness of skellies though. This is my second league and I'm a horrible player. I'm wondering if any of you could take a look at my profile and please let me know if there is any major defensive upgrades I could be missing without sacrificing too much damage. I switch between divergent flesh offering and bone offering, but the damage difference is pretty noticeable with that.

Anyway, any suggestions or feedback would help and be greatly appreciated. Any upgrades/improvement in general, but mostly hoping for defensive :)

Thanks again for this build, it's unreal.
Also u can levelling and collecting currency for switching with explosive arrow ballista elementalist. Very cheap and very powerful.

Can I ask you something?

Do you think it's worth it to make it 6 link?
How did u do with ur resistance ?
"
Just switched over from skele mages today, dumped maybe 15ex into the build. Absolutely disgusting damage. Running through 80% deli t16 maps, melting the bosses, etc. I do miss some of the tankiness of skellies though. This is my second league and I'm a horrible player. I'm wondering if any of you could take a look at my profile and please let me know if there is any major defensive upgrades I could be missing without sacrificing too much damage. I switch between divergent flesh offering and bone offering, but the damage difference is pretty noticeable with that.

Anyway, any suggestions or feedback would help and be greatly appreciated. Any upgrades/improvement in general, but mostly hoping for defensive :)

Thanks again for this build, it's unreal.

I'm just starting out this build now so I'll wait for someone who's actually played this to help you with defenses but a few improvements that I noticed -
- You can do away with leveling up your bladefall gem. It unnecessarily increases your dex requirement by over 50. Your animate weapon gem should be the highest dex requiring gem in your build and that requires ~100. Buy another bladefall gem and keep it at level 1, it doesn't give us anything with levels. With this you can probably get better boots with str instead of dex and spec out of the +30 str node on tree and get grave intentions ASAP.
- Quality your gems. You can get level 1 20% gem if you vendor level 20 gem + 1 GCP. It increases your damage/clear and in some cases your minion life.
- Try to get a vaal discipline. The vaal aspect of it is like a life flask, the regeneration starts as soon as you click it so it's very helpful in some scenarios where you see your ES fall.
- You can add a lot of ES by just using armor's scrap and quality your gear.
- The immortal call gem on you gear is fairly low level, I'm guessing because of strength requirement. You can keep cast when damage taken low as well in this case. Just keep it enough so that immortal call procs. Lower level CWDT keeps the damage amount low so that it triggers more often.
Thanks a bunch man! I'll definitely look into all of that right now :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info