[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

Vaaled a few Matua and got a Discipline implicit. Any idea how to work with it?
Aaa!!! It's only for me hard to balance strength, dexterity and resistance?
"
Aaa!!! It's only for me hard to balance strength, dexterity and resistance?

swap out bated breath or pariah then.

"
Vaaled a few Matua and got a Discipline implicit. Any idea how to work with it?

find a 2 implicit from transformation cards very cheap

"
- Boots, belt, rings - should I craft them or will be cheaper to buy?
How to craft them?
- Which bodyarmours (with +2 duration gems corrupt) are the best for endgame?
- What are the best two implicits for our shield (Whakatutuki o Matua)?

both - depends.

imo

Skin of Lords < 800 ES Regalia < 600es +2 duration < incandescent heart +2 (mageblood tier)

I like Block Chance, ES, Discipline, or Phys as Chaos/Fire/Light/Cold
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
Hi, can i equip doppelgänger guise and Crown of the Tyrant on my AG, or going be better if i use your setup?

You really want Mask of Stitched Demon, 40% constant life regen vs 10% life regen on hit...

this makes AG capable of surviving Sirus storm. Doppelganger guise can't do that...
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
Hello, sorry to bother you all but I don't know why my AW damage is shown as 162k on POB whereas a lot of others exceed 800k. What am I doing wrong? Can you guys check my profile, especially ScourgeWen? Also here's my POB (pastebin is blocked here so I have to use poe.ninja):

https://poe.ninja/pob/2rn

Thanks a lot!

Can you help me too? :(
Build going great for me. One major change I made: extra curse body armor. That way guardian can have despair on hit and I self cast assassin mark. Big damage increase - more than a +2 animate weapon and cheaper/easier to craft.

https://pastebin.com/ek7JVTgk
Last edited by pipettebymouth on Mar 5, 2022, 10:35:30 PM
"
Build going great for me. One major change I made: extra curse body armor. That way guardian can have despair on hit and I self cast assassin mark. Big damage increase - more than a +2 animate weapon and cheaper/easier to craft.

How do you get guardian to curse despair, also how do you craft the body armor?

The damage of the build I am getting now I feel very comfortable at least on T16 maps, only issue is still defense and random one shot, if I convert to Aegis Aurora like you guys did would that improve the survivability significantly?

Also I am thinking swap out my amulet and replace with Ashes of the Stars, could any 1 enlighten me the main benefit for this build, damage or defense?
Last edited by Cyanold on Mar 5, 2022, 11:19:24 PM
"
pipettebymouth wrote:

How do you get guardian to curse despair, also how do you craft the body armor?

The damage of the build I am getting now I feel very comfortable at least on T16 maps, only issue is still defense and random one shot, if I convert to Aegis Aurora like you guys did would that improve the survivability significantly?

Also I am thinking swap out my amulet and replace with Ashes of the Stars, could any 1 enlighten me the main benefit for this build, damage or defense?

Ashes of the stars allows you to abuse gem quality insanely. Huge minion speed, attack speed, etc.

I crafted the armor like this:
1. buy level 85 6 link vaal regalia with no influence ( 1ex )
2. slam redeemer exalt (85c)
3. scour and alteration until only 1 influenced mod: tier 1 increased non-curse aura effect.
4. buy random body armor with only single hunter influence mod: extra curse (10-20 chaos)
5. Use awakener orb to move the curse mod to your redeemer piece. ( 1 ex)

For AG despair, equip them with any gloves that have corrupt implicit curse on hit with despair, 48% increased effect. (5-10chaos)

Without the extra curse, cannot simultaneously curse with mark and despair.

Aegis is crazy since each block can give 500-1000 ES replenish if you are using determination. And yeah I basically am not dying anymore at all since updating to OP's latest. However, I am too poor and lazy to buy a mageblood.
Last edited by pipettebymouth on Mar 6, 2022, 12:43:00 AM
Can anyone help me out?

https://pastebin.com/ZqZWdASz

I think i followed the instructions and POB, but the links are different in the gem/link section compared to the POB posted, so I did what I felt like made sense

I'm only able to get to wave 21 sim, honestly no idea where I am going wrong here.

I am in standard as well, put about 80ex into the build and used gear that I already had where possible
"

new Setup

50k armor
immune to chaos
immune to elements
75/75 block
es on block
6.5k ES

pretty good

little bit less damage

Hello, for your new Aegis Aurora build, is the Mageblood belt required? Can it be replaced with a normal crystal belt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info