[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

How much ES Atziri's Splendour with +2 duration gems corrupt costs:
chance to corrupt 1/72
5*72 = 360ch - 72 armours, 27ch - jewellers, 450ch - fusings, 1345ch - vaal orbs. Total 2182 chaos or 16,7 exalts.
Having a blast with this build, thanks a lot for the guide. I've been playing this game on and off since 2014, and this is the most fun build I've played.

I'm playing on Standard and sold a legacy 70% witchfire brew to buy into this build (I rarely got into the double digit exalt counts before that). I think I'm at a decent point in terms of damage and ES (killed Uber Elder for the first time ever today!), but I'll try to further optimize (both rings are bad, belt and boots could be better – struggling to fix resistances and dex/str). I'll cry when this build will be nerfed. :D

This is probably a far shot, but if anyone here has played this build in past leagues and has gear just lying around in Standard collecting dust, I'd be willing to buy it! Sadly there is very little on offer especially in terms of chest/rings, and self-crafting seems daunting (but maybe it isn't?).
"

Having a blast with this build, thanks a lot for the guide. I've been playing this game on and off since 2014, and this is the most fun build I've played.

I'm playing on Standard and sold a legacy 70% witchfire brew to buy into this build (I rarely got into the double digit exalt counts before that). I think I'm at a decent point in terms of damage and ES (killed Uber Elder for the first time ever today!), but I'll try to further optimize (both rings are bad, belt and boots could be better – struggling to fix resistances and dex/str). I'll cry when this build will be nerfed. :D

This is probably a far shot, but if anyone here has played this build in past leagues and has gear just lying around in Standard collecting dust, I'd be willing to buy it! Sadly there is very little on offer especially in terms of chest/rings, and self-crafting seems daunting (but maybe it isn't?).

just gonna chime in

this build is very standard friendly since all the rares can be self crafted (rings / belt / boots) super easy to craft.

you can farm exalts by farming divination cards 40:1ex
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.

3rd try in one session lol easy

I am playing this build for the first time and love it. Very strong build for its cost.
But I don't understand how you guys kill any high end content like feared or hidden. I can burst the first boss, but then someone like Atziri oneshots all my blades and the fight is over.
Any tips?
I am totally shocked how amazing this build is literally did every single boss encounter deathless including heist and expedition ones.Did wave 30 sim.
all maven invitations above 60 quant.Killed maven 20 times deathless already.With enough invest this build becomes near immortal too.Absolute banger.
"
But I don't understand how you guys kill any high end content like feared or hidden. I can burst the first boss, but then someone like Atziri oneshots all my blades and the fight is over.

Anoint decay ward

swap to bone offering

I'll be honest though - it's not that bad for me so I use flesh offering.

but when I sell carries for Feared I use Bone Offering
Okay, played this some more and lvl 91 now, don't know what to say this is by far one of the strongest builds I've played considering the investment level I am at - holy moly. I'm praying this doesn't get nerfed in any way, will definitely league start this next league.
Yea, this is definitely will be my next league starter build for sure, thanks to the creator, i just simply dont wanna play anything else. Cheap moneymaker build for me. Im in love with this shit. Thank you dude so much!
Never lucky

(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info