[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

For people running this in 3.17, which league content would you say best matches this builds playstyle?
AS we don't use purity of elements anymore, I wonder if "Minions have +8 max ele resist" is still usefull. I don't have ele resist on my AG stuf, so he probably have 40 base ele resist + 20 in the tree (you guys have ele resist on AG ?).
"
Tiplika wrote:
AS we don't use purity of elements anymore, I wonder if "Minions have +8 max ele resist" is still usefull. I don't have ele resist on my AG stuf, so he probably have 40 base ele resist + 20 in the tree (you guys have ele resist on AG ?).

its still useful. Can see in POB with just tree they use it all
worth noting for those with currency to burn: on poe ninja some folks are running the new jewels to take Void Beacon for an additional -20% chaos resistance to nearby enemies. Giving enemies -RES is basically acting as a dps multiplier!
"
worth noting for those with currency to burn: on poe ninja some folks are running the new jewels to take Void Beacon for an additional -20% chaos resistance to nearby enemies. Giving enemies -RES is basically acting as a dps multiplier!

Running it myself, works great.
"
kraken1944 wrote:
Awesome build thanks to OP!

My AG uses
gloves with despair on hit
chest with +1 curse and 10% of life as added energy shield
boots with brittle implicit
helmet with -9 chaos resistance to nearby enemies
weapon - kingmaker

I want to further improve tankyness without big investments as I'm not so lucky with drops this league.

Any suggestions/comments welcome and appreciated.

What is the helmet with - chaos res to nearby enemies?
Also has any one used explode chest on AG? Tried to use boot with brittle ground, the clearing speed improvement is noticeable especially during blight encounter.

Any level 84 helmet with Hunter influence can have - chaos res to nearby enemies. Craft it with alterations or buy it with the mod already in it.

nice build, thank you!
Hello everyone. Currently I think about trying this build, but i'm not sure. How good is it in bossing and simulacrums? Can it defeat simulacrums at least on 5 rewards each wave? Also what about delving? How good is it against delve bosses for example
Last edited by Yanwar on Mar 21, 2022, 4:19:12 PM
up to 37.7M sirus dps :O with no ancient skull
(self cast wither, intimidate on hit gloves on AG, despair curse aura)
https://pastebin.com/vU99sRgN
Last edited by pipettebymouth on Mar 22, 2022, 7:50:26 PM
"
up to 37.7M sirus dps :O with no ancient skull
(self cast wither, intimidate on hit gloves on AG, despair curse aura)
https://pastebin.com/vU99sRgN

Ancient skull is too strong item for 0c price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info