[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"
akaDoZa wrote:
"
up to 37.7M sirus dps :O with no ancient skull
(self cast wither, intimidate on hit gloves on AG, despair curse aura)
https://pastebin.com/vU99sRgN

Ancient skull is too strong item for 0c price.

strong but annoying. I like convocation to bring them to me.
"
Yanwar wrote:
Hello everyone. Currently I think about trying this build, but i'm not sure. How good is it in bossing and simulacrums? Can it defeat simulacrums at least on 5 rewards each wave? Also what about delving? How good is it against delve bosses for example

I just finished 2 simulacrums. 2nd set was deathless. Death on the first set was when I was not looking and ran unprepared into one of the bosses.
I think I only got 4 rewards on the last 2 waves. Boss kills are easy but I struggle with memory game and uber elder as I'm not familiar with it.

I haven't encountered any delve boss yet but still trying.

My build is a bit tanky now. My previous setup can only do up to wave 25 simulacrum. A lot more to improve though but short on currency. My profile is open if you want to check. My dps is not top-notch though.
Last edited by kraken1944 on Mar 24, 2022, 8:59:06 AM
anyone got a +3 incandescent?
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
kraken1944 wrote:
"
Yanwar wrote:
Hello everyone. Currently I think about trying this build, but i'm not sure. How good is it in bossing and simulacrums? Can it defeat simulacrums at least on 5 rewards each wave? Also what about delving? How good is it against delve bosses for example

I just finished 2 simulacrums. 2nd set was deathless. Death on the first set was when I was not looking and ran unprepared into one of the bosses.
I think I only got 4 rewards on the last 2 waves. Boss kills are easy but I struggle with memory game and uber elder as I'm not familiar with it.

My build is a bit tanky now. My previous setup can only do up to wave 25 simulacrum. A lot more to improve though but short on currency. My profile is open if you want to check. My dps is not top-notch though.

your idea of zombies on the hungry loop with withering touch is genious... just wanted to say!
"
"
kraken1944 wrote:
"
Yanwar wrote:

your idea of zombies on the hungry loop with withering touch is genious... just wanted to say!

Somebody else posted that trick. I just copied it :) It is good for single target.

It struggles with simulacrum clearing in waves 24-30 though so I had to put back withering touch in my AW link for now.

I'm leveling up another set of gems for a new hungry loop ring. I will be changing the multistrike to melee splash so that the withering touch effect will not be limited to one enemy per zombie. I hope that works though so that I can put the Awakened Void Manipulation back in my AW link.

I also changed my boots to one with lots of bleeding avoidance. I also have a jewel with bleeding implicit as I realized that most of my deaths were due to bleeding. I even failed to kill Drox one time when he keeps on bleeding me to death. Bleeding avoidance now is >100% so bleeding deaths doesn't occur anymore.
Last edited by kraken1944 on Mar 27, 2022, 7:41:12 AM
"
Somebody else posted that trick. I just copied it :) It is good for single target.It struggles with simulacrum clearing in waves 24-30 though so I had to put back withering touch in my AW link for now.

I'm leveling up another set of gems for a new hungry loop ring. I will be changing the multistrike to melee splash so that the withering touch effect will not be limited to one enemy per zombie. I hope that works though so that I can put the Awakened Void Manipulation back in my AW link.

I also changed my boots to one with lots of bleeding avoidance. I also have a jewel with bleeding implicit as I realized that most of my deaths were due to bleeding. I even failed to kill Drox one time when he keeps on bleeding me to death. Bleeding avoidance now is >100% so bleeding deaths doesn't occur anymore.

Bro I just did 3-4 simulacrums deathless. I would lose phantasm as the multistrike helps apply wither fast. Check my setup

Also, with the zombies and boosted ENVY, I can keep multistrike on AW full time since the zombies clear the trash quite well.
Last edited by pipettebymouth on Mar 27, 2022, 2:27:54 PM
"
"
Somebody else posted that trick. I just copied it :) It is good for single target.It struggles with simulacrum clearing in waves 24-30 though so I had to put back withering touch in my AW link for now.

Bro I just did 3-4 simulacrums deathless. I would lose phantasm as the multistrike helps apply wither fast. Check my setup

Also, with the zombies and boosted ENVY, I can keep multistrike on AW full time since the zombies clear the trash quite well.

I'm using the phantasm to give 5% life recovery on minion death mastery. But I'll try your proven way :) Thanks for the tips. I also kept a copy of your build for reference when I get more currency.
if anyone has a +2 duration, +1 gem incandescent. I will pay up to 300ex for it.
Hi Guys, I am using Gravebind and body chest with mod 10% life explode as physical damage. As triad grip convert all damage to chaos, does that mean the explode does no damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info