[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBloodπŸ’Ž 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

I'm probably missing something obvious, but what benefit do you get from covering to chaos?
Sorry dude nvm, i retrieved update pob from your account and your cold res is fine now! Thank you!!
"
iknownoob wrote:
Can you use the build when you start mapping, or should you get to lvl 88 first with another build?

I just leveled with this build and I am mapping now with it with no problem.
"
I'm probably missing something obvious, but what benefit do you get from covering to chaos?

Full benefit from Withering Touch Support (which also benefits Envy)

makes you immune to reflect as well

Elemental Damage is really weak with removal of elemental equilibrium - so we can ignore usual elemental penetration to scale damage and scale damage other ways.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
This guy has been making shit builds since 2016 what a madman

β–’β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€β–ˆ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–ˆβ–€β–€ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–€β–„β–€β–ˆ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
β–’β–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆ β–ˆβ–„β–„β–€ β–ˆβ–€β–€ β–€β–€β–ˆ β–€β–€β–ˆ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–’β–ˆβ–’β–ˆ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘ β–€β–‘β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ β–€β–€β–€ γ€€ β–’β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–’β–ˆ Y
"
osaifh wrote:
This guy has been making shit builds since 2016 what a madman

Why insult others for no reason, u sound bitter as Fck.
Be a LEADER when you see a path others have missed,and Be a FOLLOWER when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
How the hell is 20 ex cheap?
"

While many players may not find 20 ex cheap - cheap is a relative term.

Compared to the content this build is meant to engage with and effectiveness, it is 'relatively' cheap.

There are very few builds in this game capable of consistently tackling the hardest content in the game (Feared, Blight-Ravaged, Wave 30s) - let alone doing it on a 20 exalt budget.

I can understand your frustration but as I said in my disclaimer and mission statement. This is not a leveling guide. This is not a beginner friendly guide - this is the endgame framework designed to tackle GGG's hardest.

You could easily spend 5ex and tackle 99% of the content in the game - but the point is the access that niche 1% reliably.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Nov 15, 2021, 1:49:07 PM
A lot of rats came out to surface and trying to get 4-5-6-7-8ex for enchanted helms, please do not give them anything since they're rats, bad people, cheeky little bastards who smell "something different" to get their margin/markup sky-high.

Do run your own labs on a good day and twice enchant to pray to Jebus but please dudes, do not give them any of your currency.

POE gathers worst human trash people you will ever meet on line, and you would be surprised you know some of them IRL as well.

Almost got all items, leveling starting tonight, will try to do Feared and to forget about this league already.
Thx for build, haters gonna hate, rats should be ignored.
"
"

While many players may not find 20 ex cheap - cheap is a relative term.

Compared to the content this build is meant to engage with and effectiveness, it is 'relatively' cheap.

There are very few builds in this game capable of consistently tackling the hardest content in the game (Feared, Blight-Ravaged, Wave 30s) - let alone doing it on a 20 exalt budget.

I can understand your frustration but as I said in my disclaimer and mission statement. This is not a leveling guide. This is not a beginner friendly guide - this is the endgame framework designed to tackle GGG's hardest.

You could easily spend 5ex and tackle 99% of the content in the game - but the point is the access that niche 1% reliably.

Should add "cheap"* in your pros section, not cheap. Then add all of this text below so people can know what cheap means for you.

Like, Bill Gates might think a Bugatti Chiron is cheap and recommend it if you wanna go really fast.

FFS lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info