3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

So we should be able to still hit dot cap and clap cheeks in 3.24?
we should ... just harder with no charms ... ill miss charms and rucksack

the charms helped fill gaps like accuracy/spell supress/mana reserve/etc
IGN- Shaeyaena
This build sounds pretty cool!

One question: apparently Ignite Proliferation is the sixth gem for map clear and Awakened Deadly Ailments should be swapped in for Pinnacle Bosses. That doesn't make sense to me since they cannot simply be swapped due to them not having the same color. Am I missing something here?
white sockets
IGN- Shaeyaena
"
Afghani84 wrote:
This build sounds pretty cool!

One question: apparently Ignite Proliferation is the sixth gem for map clear and Awakened Deadly Ailments should be swapped in for Pinnacle Bosses. That doesn't make sense to me since they cannot simply be swapped due to them not having the same color. Am I missing something here?

white sockets
IGN- Shaeyaena
Either the sockets or you get the proliferation as the exarch enchantment on your gloves.
Last edited by Vacoh on Mar 31, 2024, 10:55:04 AM
Hi, is there an updated 3.24 pob or is the one in OP still relevant since it's 3.21?

I've saw some comments saying it's misleading, and I've also looked at the one in maxroll which seems to be quite different in terms of gems setup, the guide only has 20 gems for end-game?

All in all, I'm quite confused on how to prep for EA for maps and endgame bossing!
"
rotiprata_ wrote:
Hi, is there an updated 3.24 pob or is the one in OP still relevant since it's 3.21?

I've saw some comments saying it's misleading, and I've also looked at the one in maxroll which seems to be quite different in terms of gems setup, the guide only has 20 gems for end-game?

All in all, I'm quite confused on how to prep for EA for maps and endgame bossing!

Haven't read the 3.24 patch, but 3.23 was about the same as 3.21, minus :
- no more enchantments, you may have to adapt a bit when it comes to as/accuracy
- no more totem taunt node
- (did i miss something ?)

And that's about it.

The maxroll guide is great to follow for levelling etc, Brunowa's build, although not completely up to date is a better base for a late game build.
EAb crafts info : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/25179328
Last edited by Headtourist on Apr 3, 2024, 12:30:36 PM
"
The maxroll guide is great to follow for levelling etc, Brunowa's build, although not completely up to date is a better base for a late game build.

I assume the OP is more updated than the 3.21 POB included?

eg. The OP has auras in 6-linked chest
Chest:
Determination, Grace, Purity of Elements, Defiance Banner, Precision, Enlighten (4)

while the pob it included has:
Lightning Spire Trap, Frenzy, Combustion, Lifetap, Culling Strike, Advanced Traps
"
rotiprata_ wrote:
"

I assume the OP is more updated than the 3.21 POB included?

In as far as I looked all the guides for Ele EA Balista are pretty dated at this point most of them are just 3.21 (even if they say later patches). Many are missing league specific mechanics or updates or POBs are old. There's just many little things that aren't accurate anymore because of game changes and the guides weren't updated. Like many have things like Helmet enchants (don't exist anymore) or no Eater/Searing implicits on any of the rares. New things like tatoos can fill in gaps as needed if you can afford the stat loss.

The Maxroll guides, maintained by Palsteron, has it's own failings as well as he doesn't update the Maxroll website but does release a vid each league with some potential/theoretical changes (like swapping out Determination for Purity of Elements and using Phys to Ele conversion for Phys mitigation). But reality is they are equally neglected/outdated.

It's fine, and it works over all, but I wouldn't expect all the latest tips and tricks out of it kinda thing. You can import my char if you wanna see some things I have done as it's working good (I'm pre-Malevolence swap tho where we get the big damage).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info