[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Hey there,

I have a question with regards to the +2 amulet, Which one would you take first first? the +1 skill gems or the +1 skeleton? budget is a concern right now to take both, so i probably will have to settle for one of the other. Thanks
"
TimPam2 wrote:
Hey there,

I have a question with regards to the +2 amulet, Which one would you take first first? the +1 skill gems or the +1 skeleton? budget is a concern right now to take both, so i probably will have to settle for one of the other. Thanks

Either one is ok. Skeletons are cheaper ones atm so you could get one with some good stats without an issue.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Drakulos wrote:
Hey just curious why you didnt go CI with this build and why you not going for melding of the flesh.

sry if this has been answered already.

My base build is hybrid and I think ci version requires too much investment for too little return.
We could simply get to 75% chaos res and not worry about chaos dmg ever again. Also CI travels lots of parts of the tree which I feel like pointless without the budget of a mirror with the mirrored helmet. And the gear comes at more cost.

If you want to go CI, I think Ghazzy's skellies with helmet as their 6l or 7link is the best option out there.
I read the section, discussing your and ghazzy's budget build on page 21.
I am a realy "working class exile" casual player. My gear is about 5 Ex.
I started with Kay`s build. As my necro started dying i switched to Ghazzys build.
From level 89 i was often one-shotted in delve. I changed to your build. With same gear i am now run T16 (chiseled an alched) Maps withou problems. I delve deep 150 without problems. I am level 94 smooth on my way to 95.
For me, your build works best (with realy budget gear) thanky you.
"
Rost1901 wrote:
I read the section, discussing your and ghazzy's budget build on page 21.
I am a realy "working class exile" casual player. My gear is about 5 Ex.
I started with Kay`s build. As my necro started dying i switched to Ghazzys build.
From level 89 i was often one-shotted in delve. I changed to your build. With same gear i am now run T16 (chiseled an alched) Maps withou problems. I delve deep 150 without problems. I am level 94 smooth on my way to 95.
For me, your build works best (with realy budget gear) thanky you.

Hey dude, glad to hear you are enjoying the build and making it work within the limits of your own budget. You seem to complete most of the build, I bet you could take on all the endgame bosses including some of the uber uber bosses. Keep it up, I am proud of you ^^ For a working player, you have done well.
I feel so squishy https://pastebin.com/XP5BJ0G2 here is the POB, where is my mistake?
"
soulowar wrote:
I feel so squishy https://pastebin.com/XP5BJ0G2 here is the POB, where is my mistake?

Your setup is kinda different and you are missing some black nodes on the tree.
Hello, MrsDeath_! Great guide. I just want to ask if you completed all of the challenges using this build. Thank you!
"
qw_w wrote:
Hello, MrsDeath_! Great guide. I just want to ask if you completed all of the challenges using this build. Thank you!

Yes, with the exception of grinds which I used a build with frenzy charge stacking flicker strike build to complete. That was an exception for the purposes of speedrunning maps as quickly as possible to spawn altars.
Other than that I completed every challenge with mage skellies.
There is similar build named SadPandaOptimus -
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaOptimus?i=2&search=class%3DNecromancer

It has slightly different gears and passive skills tree. Any idea which is better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info