[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Lliroyd wrote:
There is similar build named SadPandaOptimus -
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaOptimus?i=2&search=class%3DNecromancer

It has slightly different gears and passive skills tree. Any idea which is better?

Thats my character ^^
I simply gave away my gear and left some stuff on.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Lol:) but still, which one do u recommend to follow? My main question is about passive skills tree.
"
Lliroyd wrote:
Lol:) but still, which one do u recommend to follow? My main question is about passive skills tree.

The most recent character which is on the sentinel league you have linked is the most efficient one. You should follow it.
Does our AG survive without mask of the stiched demon?

edit: I read we can't use Mask cause of fleshcrafter is that correct?
Last edited by gone1 on Jun 29, 2022, 4:26:08 PM
"
gone1 wrote:
Does our AG survive without mask of the stiched demon?

edit: I read we can't use Mask cause of fleshcrafter is that correct?

Mask of the stitched is for squishy ags. We don't need that trash item.
We have minions recover 5% hp on minion death which comes on always when we spawn skellies and keeps our ag alive on command.
"
Mask of the stitched is for squishy ags. We don't need that trash item.
We have minions recover 5% hp on minion death which comes on always when we spawn skellies and keeps our ag alive on command.

Thanks for the explanation and your guide! It helped me a lot and the build is very fun to play.
Are your flask's Affix/Suffix in the best setup or did you just took something good enough ?

Also what's your best setup for blights maps for the ring/towers ?

I also use to play with Dread banner which was never placed on ground, is it the same with the Defiance one ?

Also i'm back from a long break, the "Used when charges reach full" seems sooooo good xD

Thanks for your guide btw, it's very detailed and well written !
Last edited by Arkhandar on Jul 4, 2022, 4:06:44 AM
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Are your flask's Affix/Suffix in the best setup or did you just took something good enough ?

Also what's your best setup for blights maps for the ring/towers ?

I also use to play with Dread banner which was never placed on ground, is it the same with the Defiance one ?

Also i'm back from a long break, the "Used when charges reach full" seems sooooo good xD

Thanks for your guide btw, it's very detailed and well written !

Flask suffixes can be situational, it all depends on what you want from them.

There is an easy way to do ravaged blighted maps and the enchants were meant to help with that. We simply spawn lvl 3 non upgraded power up towers and lvl 3 non upgraded earth towers around these lvl 3 empowered towers and they simply stun every monster except stun immunes. So it works for that.

You can place dread banner but it is another keybind we have to put into our skillbar so it is up to you to use it.

I am glad you liked the build ^^
Thanks for the answers !

For the potions, it was mostly about the prefix, i stopped at Ultimatum and beside the health pot, everything was with Chemist's (beside trhe quicksilver pot who was Alchemist's quicksilver flask of Adrenaline)

Also the last time i used Hypothermia somewhere, i had to deal frost damage, i guess the regular skelly's damage are enough to proc it ?
Last edited by Arkhandar on Jul 4, 2022, 5:34:05 AM
"
Arkhandar wrote:
Thanks for the answers !

For the potions, it was mostly about the prefix, i stopped at Ultimatum and beside the health pot, everything was with Chemist's (beside trhe quicksilver pot who was Alchemist's quicksilver flask of Adrenaline)

Also the last time i used Hypothermia somewhere, i had to deal frost damage, i guess the regular skelly's damage are enough to proc it ?

Yeah, unless you are using elemental focus it is easy to chill bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info