[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

Kinda sad that I vaaled enfeeble curse on first pair of southbounds (feel like crafting unnerve would be a bit wasted now) I hit XD, unsure whether to go for a big chest with explode and additional curse with Lofury or windshrieks with maybe conc ground on chest. Not sure what he has on atm didn't screenshot looks like a rare instead of ambus probably with some resist and a %life mod of some sort

I do have a shaper helm with both Inc aoe and nearby enemies take increased dmg was unsure about maven orbing for the increased ele or using as is (aoe for the various buffs and things he does). Current guy still has leer cast.

Might wait until I get him killed in an invitation

Last edited by Almanz on Jul 9, 2022, 7:17:50 AM
Is Pale Seraphim unavailable in this league? I have the phantasmal desecrate but it spawns only Flickershades. Is the pale seraphim really rare, or do you have to be in a specific zone? So hard to find info on this!
Ask for it on Global 6666, it was very quick for me yesterday ;)
The prices for a 21/20 vaal skeletons are crazy atm (20+ex oO), i guess a vaal 21/0 (<10c) is still better than a 20/20 or not ? The huge price difference mess me...
21/20 should be around 2.soemthing more damage than the 21/0 (it's just 20% increased damage) imo there are very many upgrades you can get for your 20ex before that (in all honesty you can farm up regular 20/20s and Alva temples if it fits your strategy and do the double corrupt yourself).

Upgrades to look at would be perfect ghastlys (life, ES (not sure about other prefix), minion damage if using a minion skill recently, and either a stat, Res (chaos if still life) or utility 2nd suffix.

Anything with life and the minions deal increased damage with good rolls will be over an exalt but their very good especially with darkness enthroned.

Alternatively you could put it towards a big wand upgrade not sure if your running a +2 with minion damage or not

One of the big reasons Vaal at 21/0 is so much cheaper is because there's a divination card for it and a lot of ppl will be minmaxing looking for the quality at this point
Last edited by Almanz on Jul 12, 2022, 6:16:25 AM
"
Arkhandar wrote:
The prices for a 21/20 vaal skeletons are crazy atm (20+ex oO), i guess a vaal 21/0 (<10c) is still better than a 20/20 or not ? The huge price difference mess me...

21 any quality, including no quality vaal skellies are always better over 20/20 vaal skellies or 21/20 non vaals.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Awesome build! Done all my challenges and all contents with this build. Thank you bro.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
21 any quality, including no quality vaal skellies are always better over 20/20 vaal skellies or 21/20 non vaals.

fun fact : 20/20 vaal skel are more expensive than 21/0 vaal skel...
"
sharky169 wrote:
Awesome build! Done all my challenges and all contents with this build. Thank you bro.

Congratz and I am glad that you liked it ^^
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hi all, loving the build so far, very tanky. I haven't quite finished it yet - still need to obtain the large 8 passive skill jewel for vicious bite but was wondering for single target, can we slot in predator support with hypothermia? (would white socket a green socket to support this).

Would this improve the single target please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info