[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

I have a bit offtop question about Mageblood. Its "pretty" expensive, so you have maybe some tips how to get it? I know I can grind Divines, try to chance it by Gwennen, or Ancient orb, and ofc run maps for "The Apothecary" cards. But.. there are any other tips? or tricks we can use for increase chances to get it?
Very low damage, am I doing something wrong?
On EA for 10 times less price was comparable..
"
Irvibi wrote:

You are missing 90% crit multi from your 3 grand spectrum jewels, that might add a lot of dmg.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Yatori90 wrote:
I have a bit offtop question about Mageblood. Its "pretty" expensive, so you have maybe some tips how to get it? I know I can grind Divines, try to chance it by Gwennen, or Ancient orb, and ofc run maps for "The Apothecary" cards. But.. there are any other tips? or tricks we can use for increase chances to get it?

Farming any specific invitation is a good strat, you could buy bulk maps and do these invitations and sell fragments and maven writs:
-hidden invitation
-formed invitation
-twisted invitation
- the elderslayers invitation

apart from these, I use tft to sell carries for bosses and challenges.
"
allfree wrote:
whats the best way to get +1 or +2 to all level of minion gems and minion life to socketed gems elder mod on helmet ? just alt spam or pristine+bound fossil ?

I usually craft my helmets by spamming bound fossils alone.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Irvibi wrote:

You are missing 90% crit multi from your 3 grand spectrum jewels, that might add a lot of dmg.

If I replace my jewels with GS, it will give me +7%. Where there is a lot of damage?
In order for the Crit Mult to give something, it is necessary that the Crit chance was probably great? I have about 50-60%.

Do you even know that your minions have a crit chance of about 15%? Why do you need a Crit Mult at all?
Last edited by Irvibi on Dec 25, 2022, 9:16:02 AM
"
Irvibi wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
Irvibi wrote:

If I replace my jewels with GS, it will give me +7%. Where there is a lot of damage?
In order for the Crit Mult to give something, it is necessary that the Crit chance was probably great? I have about 50-60%.

Do you even know that your minions have a crit chance of about 15%? Why do you need a Crit Mult at all?

There are 2 options for that slot, one is crit chance two is crit dmg.
Single target is the predator support gem.
Those are our only options as crit mages allows us, rest would be dmg loss since we need shock from crit and chill for the hypothermia so ele focus is out of question.
I dont know what you were expecting but they nerfed skele mages by a lot last league but I made them work anyway, hence the video where I carry 6 person uber cortex. You can not expect too much from minions but the lazy playstyle offers comfort to many people, if it is too low you could try poison minions. That is an option.
3.20 new budget AG gear:
One hand weapon with synthesised implicit: you and allies deal 15% increased damage
brittle on block shield
ephermal garb chest
unnerve on hit gloves - implicit
sapped ground boots
leer cast helmet

Jewel: Call of the slaughter, feasting fiends, renewel
jewel: renewel, blessed rebirth

Any recommended upgrade? Sitting on 3.5 Divine
Hey, debating to go for this build but im kinda interesting at what invest cost does this build start to shine? endgame items look very expensive but what about mid gear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info