[3.22] SadPanda's Summon Crit Mage Skeletons Guide | All the Uber Uber content done/Deep delver

"
Arubel wrote:

Jewel: Call of the slaughter, feasting fiends, renewel
jewel: renewel, blessed rebirth

Any recommended upgrade? Sitting on 3.5 Divine

Aegis aurora should be your first upgrade.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
alevil1234 wrote:
Hey, debating to go for this build but im kinda interesting at what invest cost does this build start to shine? endgame items look very expensive but what about mid gear?

What is your budget?
It should work after 50div + range. You need to go with melding setup without mageblood.
"
There are 2 options for that slot, one is crit chance two is crit dmg.
Single target is the predator support gem.
Those are our only options as crit mages allows us, rest would be dmg loss since we need shock from crit and chill for the hypothermia so ele focus is out of question.
I dont know what you were expecting but they nerfed skele mages by a lot last league but I made them work anyway, hence the video where I carry 6 person uber cortex. You can not expect too much from minions but the lazy playstyle offers comfort to many people, if it is too low you could try poison minions. That is an option.

I'm telling you that you have practically no crit on minions (in y pob character). How much critical chance do you have on them?
"
Irvibi wrote:
"
There are 2 options for that slot, one is crit chance two is crit dmg.
Single target is the predator support gem.
Those are our only options as crit mages allows us, rest would be dmg loss since we need shock from crit and chill for the hypothermia so ele focus is out of question.
I dont know what you were expecting but they nerfed skele mages by a lot last league but I made them work anyway, hence the video where I carry 6 person uber cortex. You can not expect too much from minions but the lazy playstyle offers comfort to many people, if it is too low you could try poison minions. That is an option.

I'm telling you that you have practically no crit on minions (in y pob character). How much critical chance do you have on them?

I don't use pob and it never works properly anyway, it is a shit program and incompetent in many areas. I would rather go with my gut instincts.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
alevil1234 wrote:
Hey, debating to go for this build but im kinda interesting at what invest cost does this build start to shine? endgame items look very expensive but what about mid gear?

What is your budget?
It should work after 50div + range. You need to go with melding setup without mageblood.

About 20 divs, so i should probably not start it right?
"
alevil1234 wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
"
alevil1234 wrote:

What is your budget?

About 20 divs, so i should probably not start it right?

20 should be enough to buy a +2 wep, +2 helmet, aegis aurora, 6l fleshcrafter and all the other gems and such.
It would be a mid state necro which could be equal to my day 3 gear, that is acceptable and you could do a lot of content with that.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaForbiddenRectum?i=3&search=class%3DNecromancer&time-machine=day-3

oh, thats super helpful. i will consider doing it when i see how much currency exactly i have. thanks a lot.
Last edited by alevil1234 on Dec 25, 2022, 2:28:25 PM
so im still not sure whats the best spectre combo is now in terms of both dps and defence wise.
"
alevil1234 wrote:
so im still not sure whats the best spectre combo is now in terms of both dps and defence wise.

I think I listed 3.20 spectres in the main post.
Lemme see.
3.20 Spectre choices: I need to remind you that monkeys can still be good at start, these are pretty good for the single target setup.
Pale seraphim
Arena master
Wild bristle Matron
Ancient Wraith(new one applies enfeeble and has +1 curse limit)
Thanks alot for this guide.
Farmed currency 1 week, now i can say i got good middle-setup and running maps and bosses pretty easy.

Thats my gear right now. Finally i got melding setup and solved resistance problems :D
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info