The Definitive Budget WardLoop Guide (17m DPS/250% Movespeed/Ailment Immune/25ex)

Hey Fyregrass, I appreciate the build! I got it online yesterday and am mostly happy with the outcome. However, I would like to actually see my DPS as accurately as possible in the POB.

How do you decide how much increased cast speed to put in the custom modifiers on the calcs tab? On one you have 185% increased and on another you have 205% increased. Is it just to "trick" POB calculations regarding casting summon skeletons 5 casts per second? If so, I'm not quite understanding why I wouldn't want my Ice Spear to have the same threshold. Sitting at ~4.95 effective trigger rate while creeping frost is at 5.05.

Last edited by timchya on Jun 13, 2022, 8:45:49 PM
If i dont want to use 5-ways to lvlup, because i dont really like other ppl in my game ... how is lvling from ca 69 to...say... 86-87?
Last edited by Moichelmaus on Jun 14, 2022, 2:29:51 PM
"
Sethw66 wrote:
Are there any methods to Incorperate a Mageblood into a build like this? can the CDR/RCU Be allocated other places to compensate for it?

There is, instead of going witch side you go raider side and only use 3 flasks.

With enough effect on clusters + fasting you can put mageblood in. Even though it will be stupid, because I find mageblood be highly defensive and flasks do not provide anything to this build except Oloroth. Unless you go some form of resistance mitigation with +% to rezistance. Also damage wise you will lose 20% cdr from belt which is a huge damage loss, if you want to hit the 27% cap.

But like your flasks are like permanent uptime, why you need mageblood ?

Since you can only use 3 flasks to activate Traitor ( balbala) , and 2 of your flasks are unique (Olroth's and Dying sun ).
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jun 15, 2022, 1:30:45 AM
"
timchya wrote:
Hey Fyregrass, I appreciate the build! I got it online yesterday and am mostly happy with the outcome. However, I would like to actually see my DPS as accurately as possible in the POB.

How do you decide how much increased cast speed to put in the custom modifiers on the calcs tab? On one you have 185% increased and on another you have 205% increased. Is it just to "trick" POB calculations regarding casting summon skeletons 5 casts per second? If so, I'm not quite understanding why I wouldn't want my Ice Spear to have the same threshold. Sitting at ~4.95 effective trigger rate while creeping frost is at 5.05.

That's because of his cdr...He calculated 185% probably for how much cdr he had.

At 27% it's 250%.
"
Vendetta wrote:

Since you can only use 3 flasks to activate Traitor ( balbala) , and 2 of your flasks are unique (Olroth's and Dying sun ).

Why only 3 flasks? Is it not based on empty flask slots?
fyregrass' POB has 4.
"
bonfanti wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Why only 3 flasks? Is it not based on empty flask slots?
fyregrass' POB has 4.

Yes, but you read it wrong, it is PER flask slot. So if you have 2 empty flask slots you get 8 charges every 5 seconds.

Fyregrass has 4 flasks, because he uses 4 clusters with Fasting / Distilated perfection, and that's because he felt the actual need to get a flask with speed while flask effect instead of going all resistance on the Quicksilver and go with only 3 flasks and cut the second cluster path completely.

There are a lot of variations, you could use 2 cluster setup, you could path to ranger and use replica pure talent, you can go one cluster + 35% effect on fasting without distilated perfection and squeeze in the 4th flask...

The max dps version that I find favourable ( but of course it's not the budget version), is my version of tree as an example + 35% increased effect medium clusters and just Fasting + add a 4th flask, like Bottled faith....
Last edited by Vendetta on Jun 15, 2022, 7:57:45 AM
why do we use only lvl 1 forbidden rite ?
"
Moichelmaus wrote:
If i dont want to use 5-ways to lvlup, because i dont really like other ppl in my game ... how is lvling from ca 69 to...say... 86-87?

You cannot start the loop until 72. I think it's the minimum for all the gems and Skin ( I forgot which had level 72 requirment).

Once you start the loop at 72 you just cruise to 95.

After that it becomes tedious as you will get deaths here and there, due to the nature of how on shots affect this build.

"
xaiyx wrote:
why do we use only lvl 1 forbidden rite ?

It is calculated to be precise damage to kill the skellies that will damage you for 420 + the damage is calculated precisely to work with -60% chaos resistance and deal the exact life needed to trigger the CWDT at high level and not kill you because of ward.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jun 15, 2022, 3:54:23 PM

[/quote]

That's because of his cdr...He calculated 185% probably for how much cdr he had.

At 27% it's 250%.[/quote]

I am really trying to understand. In his High Budget Primary POB he has 27% cdr and uses 185% cast speed increase in calculations, but in his low budget functional he also has 27% CDR but uses 205% increased cast speed.

Feel like I'm missing something. Is the cast speed arbitrary? Just plug whatever number makes summon skeletons CDR match up with 6 ticks i.e. 0.198 duration?

[/quote]

At 27% it's 250%.[/quote]

I am really trying to understand. In his High Budget Primary POB he has 27% cdr and uses 185% cast speed increase in calculations, but in his low budget functional he also has 27% CDR but uses 205% increased cast speed.

Feel like I'm missing something. Is the cast speed arbitrary? Just plug whatever number makes summon skeletons CDR match up with 6 ticks i.e. 0.198 duration?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info