The Definitive Budget WardLoop Guide (17m DPS/250% Movespeed/Ailment Immune/25ex)

"

That's because of his cdr...He calculated 185% probably for how much cdr he had.

At 27% it's 250%.

I am really trying to understand. In his High Budget Primary POB he has 27% cdr and uses 185% cast speed increase in calculations, but in his low budget functional he also has 27% CDR but uses 205% increased cast speed.

Feel like I'm missing something. Is the cast speed arbitrary? Just plug whatever number makes summon skeletons duration match up with 6 ticks i.e. 0.198 duration?

I understand the premise of how he gets to 0.198 duration with the gems/passives, but specifically the cast speed modifier keeps throwing me for a loop.
Last edited by timchya on Jun 16, 2022, 1:57:05 PM
Im in the 90s now, and everything works fine 4 me so thanks 4 this build with the excellent Guides and Spreadsheets!

Im handycapped (only one hand available) and it gets better and better without having to press too much Skills and Flasks

Is there a Version of this build with more invest for Endgame? e g 1 Wardloop etc?

Ok I'm fucking stumped, could someone take a look at my pob and tell me why my loop wont start. I have 27% cdr and 100% orloth uptime yet i can barely get one cwdt proc.

https://pastebin.com/wPYjNfnR
Builds working pretty good so far, cruisin through t16 maps.

Just curious though, in your video during the showcase it shows you always having 4 skellies summoned. I only have 3 summoned during my loop, anyone know why? Or if it even matters?

Thanks!
"
martin2787 wrote:
Ok I'm fucking stumped, could someone take a look at my pob and tell me why my loop wont start. I have 27% cdr and 100% orloth uptime yet i can barely get one cwdt proc.

The loop becomes perpetual with summon skeles. Your summon skeles gem is too high level for the CWDT its in. You should have a lvl 11 skeles gem in that link. It cant be higher level requirement (not gem level) than the CWDT it's linked to.

It's the constant spawning skeles -> skeles die -> you take damage from heartbound loop -> more skeles spawn that makes this build work.
Last edited by Jaypoc on Jun 16, 2022, 10:22:02 PM
"
Moichelmaus wrote:
Im in the 90s now, and everything works fine 4 me so thanks 4 this build with the excellent Guides and Spreadsheets!

Im handycapped (only one hand available) and it gets better and better without having to press too much Skills and Flasks

Is there a Version of this build with more invest for Endgame? e g 1 Wardloop etc?

Nice, we really need more builds like this for more people (people with problems) to enjoy the game.

There is an end game version : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3261066 .

You can also check my build and pull the pob.

Beside divergent cwdt / cristalize omniscience and few more upgrades I am heading to end game.

Can do wave 30 simus , all bosses . Didn't try ubers yet but will do once I take off my second ring
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hello there, im doing the wardloop build with my scion and i have a "little" problem, when the loop run over and over without killing any mobs my scion getting one shot, it sounds like i dont have enough flask recovery but i'm pretty sure to had 100% uptime to my olroth flask.
Someone already had the same problem?
Thanks for the builds and everythings! :)
"
Jaypoc wrote:
"
martin2787 wrote:

The loop becomes perpetual with summon skeles. Your summon skeles gem is too high level for the CWDT its in. You should have a lvl 11 skeles gem in that link. It cant be higher level requirement (not gem level) than the CWDT it's linked to.

It's the constant spawning skeles -> skeles die -> you take damage from heartbound loop -> more skeles spawn that makes this build work.

Yep thanks bud, got a level 11 and its working fine now. The guide threw me a bit because in the shopping list it said 11+.
"
MeijiSan wrote:
Hello there, im doing the wardloop build with my scion and i have a "little" problem, when the loop run over and over without killing any mobs my scion getting one shot, it sounds like i dont have enough flask recovery but i'm pretty sure to had 100% uptime to my olroth flask.
Someone already had the same problem?
Thanks for the builds and everythings! :)

If it says in chat that "x has commited suicide" is because your Olroth flask ran out and you died by the damage dealt by your skills.

If it says in chat that "x has been slain" you died because of on big hit.

It can be both cases if you added on the map "players lose 6 flask charges when hit by an enemy and cannot recover charges x seconds after that"...If you don't have any exarch/eater of the world influence / altar on the map, check what I said above.

If it's the first check the map mods for -x% flask charges gained.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
What should i take into account to make a version with omni?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info