The Definitive Budget WardLoop Guide (17m DPS/250% Movespeed/Ailment Immune/25ex)

"
gokudin wrote:
U Guys already killed uber bosses with this build? how was the experience

I only killed uber elder at this point, but from my testing right now, normal exarch on 80% does not go in phase 2. He just freezes to death in 2-3 seconds at this point.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
chrischoi wrote:
"
That's sad. the build seems really cool, but i commited suicide every maps now...
and i try to avoid bad modes

Give some more detail. Do you join map and start loop right away? Did you activate your flasks first?
Do you have 100% flask uptime?
What pantheons did you take?
Do you have enough mana recoup to keep up with 5 casts a second? This is for all of your skills even the CWDT ones.

If it's suicide, that's a gear/tree/you issue.

Hello,

I can share you this: https://poeplanner.com/b/gUg

Do you join map and start loop right away? Did you activate your flasks first?
> If i dont use flask first i instant die at start. So i active flask first and then active loop. I die later alone in map.

>got 115% increased Flask Charges gained if it's what u mean

>got major brine king and minor yugul

Do you have enough mana recoup to keep up with 5 casts a second?
>21% of Damage taken Recouped as Mana actually
"
Vendetta wrote:

Just so you know leadership's price amulet would not equal Pandemonius.

Scorch != 24% cold pen from Pandemonius, you lose blind, also you can get brittle ground from boots implicit if you really want brittle.

PAndemonious gives you cold pen against chilled enemies ( and a lot) , blind ( great defensive utility, you would otherwise need to waste +2 points to get blind on a cluster jewel prolly) , cold damage.

The other amulet brings you just some +% rez, which are already hard to cap with the staff in hand ( I am just saying it's hard not that we are not doing that already) , +% rez != to blind ( even if you have a lot of +% rez big hits will kill you anyway, due to the nature of the build).

I did consider divergent sniper mark, but 40% is not much ( if it would have been 100% it would have been like a shrine on you and yea broken for this build), the proj damage from the normal one might be better defensive, since bigger hits == more freezes.

Brittle on boots is a joke for mapping, it's not comparable to brittle conflux. Brittle is just insane. I would like to do a more thorough comparison of brittle/scorch conflux vs pandemonius/bonechill but I think it's comparable in juiced mapping.

I got lucky and my brutal restraint had flask charges gained, blind on hit, and max life %. However, I don't like the inconsistency of evasion based defense anyway. Big hits will hit you anyway so it's better to focus on making sure they're not one shots. I think you are vastly underestimating how good +3 max res and 20% less damage from sapped are. It will make the difference between life and death in many instances.

40% knockback is a huge amount since the build is hitting dozens of times a second. Anything that doesn't die immediately is getting knocked back.
Last edited by jooooooosiejuice on Jun 20, 2022, 1:15:23 PM
"

Hello,

> If i dont use flask first i instant die at start. So i active flask first and then active loop. I die later alone in map.

115% increased flask charges gained is not enough. You need 130%, or 125% if you can get your reduced flask charges belt mod to 20%.
"
"

Hello,

115% increased flask charges gained is not enough. You need 130%, or 125% if you can get your reduced flask charges belt mod to 20%.

OK, could u tell me how i can get those 15% missing?
"
"
"

Hello,

100% uptime as in the flasks are always on and never drop. That the counter refreshes before shutting off. Even if it's a split second. It would have to reset before hitting 0. If Olroth's shuts off, you're dead.
Are the deaths from random nothing/self damage or monsters?

You can offset between charges used, flask duration and charges gained.
You just keep stacking it to keep a constant loop so it never drops.

I always go with T1 reduced charges and increased duration on the belt. You can search for the lowest T1 rolls and hit it with reroll lucky harvest.

You could get increased flask duration on your belt.
Also bump up the Medium flask charges gains clusters to a 6 passive with 25-35% increased effect.

Also, I don't think elemental damage with attack skills helps at all as everything is a spell projectile.
Last edited by chrischoi on Jun 20, 2022, 4:14:14 PM
"

I forgot about the 12 second flask break point which you are 5% duration away from. You can replace one of your medium clusters with one that has the same notables but also one more small passive. Alternatively, you can get a brutal restraint that also gives you 10% increased flask charges gained or you could replace one of your medium clusters with one that has brewed for potency rather than distilled perfection.
"
"
Vendetta wrote:

Just so you know leadership's price amulet would not equal Pandemonius.

Scorch != 24% cold pen from Pandemonius, you lose blind, also you can get brittle ground from boots implicit if you really want brittle.

PAndemonious gives you cold pen against chilled enemies ( and a lot) , blind ( great defensive utility, you would otherwise need to waste +2 points to get blind on a cluster jewel prolly) , cold damage.

The other amulet brings you just some +% rez, which are already hard to cap with the staff in hand ( I am just saying it's hard not that we are not doing that already) , +% rez != to blind ( even if you have a lot of +% rez big hits will kill you anyway, due to the nature of the build).

I did consider divergent sniper mark, but 40% is not much ( if it would have been 100% it would have been like a shrine on you and yea broken for this build), the proj damage from the normal one might be better defensive, since bigger hits == more freezes.

Brittle on boots is a joke for mapping, it's not comparable to brittle conflux. Brittle is just insane. I would like to do a more thorough comparison of brittle/scorch conflux vs pandemonius/bonechill but I think it's comparable in juiced mapping.

I got lucky and my brutal restraint had flask charges gained, blind on hit, and max life %. However, I don't like the inconsistency of evasion based defense anyway. Big hits will hit you anyway so it's better to focus on making sure they're not one shots. I think you are vastly underestimating how good +3 max res and 20% less damage from sapped are. It will make the difference between life and death in many instances.

40% knockback is a huge amount since the build is hitting dozens of times a second. Anything that doesn't die immediately is getting knocked back.

No and no...I have tested both...

Even without the luck on blind on brutal restrain you can always solve the blind on a jewel or on a cluster..I specifically said you can do that.

20% less damage from sapped will not save you on a big hit.

Brittle on boots it's not for mapping as on mapping you don't really care if mobs are brittled anyway ( the just die before that crit can be calculated anyway)

So no, that amulet is still weaker than pandemonius and brittle on boots for single target.

But you can use whatever you want, guess if 3 build guides, 3 youtube videos and 1 player testing everything this build can do is not enough, who knows...Sky is the limit.

Can you do a video in 3x simulacrums ? So we can see how defensive your build is with that 20% sapp reduction and +3% all rez and that uber brittle ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jun 20, 2022, 4:22:39 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:

Even without the luck on blind on brutal restrain you can always solve the blind on a jewel or on a cluster..I specifically said you can do that.

Brittle on boots it's not for mapping as on mapping you don't really care if mobs are brittled anyway ( the just die before that crit can be calculated anyway)

So no, that amulet is still weaker than pandemonius and brittle on boots for single target.

But you can use whatever you want, guess if 3 build guides, 3 youtube videos and 1 player testing everything this build can do is not enough, who knows...Sky is the limit.

Can you do a video in 3x simulacrums ? So we can see how defensive your build is with that 20% sapp reduction and +3% all rez and that uber brittle ?

I said I'm doing double beyond deli farming. Beyond unique monsters do not die in one hit, the brittle absolutely matters. Acting as if ~30% less damage is insignificant is just ridiculous.
"
"
Vendetta wrote:

I said I'm doing double beyond deli farming. Beyond unique monsters do not die in one hit, the brittle absolutely matters. Acting as if ~30% less damage is insignificant is just ridiculous.

I'm guessing console gets some kind of huge handicap buffer and a bonus multiplier. It would take you an hour a map with that build on PC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info