The Definitive Budget WardLoop Guide (17m DPS/250% Movespeed/Ailment Immune/25ex)

Hey guys i think my dps is too low and my cast/second are low too someone could take a look on my pob please?

https://pastebin.com/JJwtkxdN
"
gokudin wrote:
Hey guys i think my dps is too low and my cast/second are low too someone could take a look on my pob please?

https://pastebin.com/JJwtkxdN

Could it be because your skeletons have a level 20 CWDT? I'd imagine they're not looping fast enough.

E: Also looks like your Unnatural Instinct pathing should be through attack speed.
Last edited by dslg604t on Jun 21, 2022, 1:18:25 AM
"
"
Vendetta wrote:

No and no...I have tested both...

Even without the luck on blind on brutal restrain you can always solve the blind on a jewel or on a cluster..I specifically said you can do that.

20% less damage from sapped will not save you on a big hit.

Brittle on boots it's not for mapping as on mapping you don't really care if mobs are brittled anyway ( the just die before that crit can be calculated anyway)

So no, that amulet is still weaker than pandemonius and brittle on boots for single target.

But you can use whatever you want, guess if 3 build guides, 3 youtube videos and 1 player testing everything this build can do is not enough, who knows...Sky is the limit.

Can you do a video in 3x simulacrums ? So we can see how defensive your build is with that 20% sapp reduction and +3% all rez and that uber brittle ?

I said I'm doing double beyond deli farming. Beyond unique monsters do not die in one hit, the brittle absolutely matters. Acting as if ~30% less damage is insignificant is just ridiculous.

You can do that without any amulet anyway.

Beyond monsters indeed don't die in one hit, this is why brittle comes from boots.

~30% less damage is insignificant considering you don't have a high pool of life and you only sit on ward. 30% on a 1600 ward pool is insignificant.

Test Pandemonious lmk lmk if you don't agree then. I already tested the amulet you are implying that works 10 x better and it doesn't.

Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jun 21, 2022, 3:03:42 AM
Sorry for double post, I`d adjusted my CWDT and SS levels, it start to work without 2 heartbound but the proc speed is to much lower than with 2 rings.

Anyone that i see on poe ninja are using just 1.

There`s any way to increase the proc speed?

Spoiler
Last edited by gokudin on Jun 21, 2022, 5:57:51 PM
"
gokudin wrote:
Sorry for double post, I`d adjusted my CWDT and SS levels, it start to work without 2 heartbound but the proc speed is to much lower than with 2 rings.

Spoiler

You need to adapt the CWDT to your own life and the damage done by Forbidden rite...

There is one more thread about the wardloop on Scion page that explains how you can switch to Divergent CWDT and taking off a ring with calculation on how much life you should have.

Quote :

Buy Divergent cast when damage taken

Weapon 20/20

Body armor 19/20 for Skin of the Lords

You need 2510 life for Heartbound 420
You need 2840 life for Heartbound 350

Get 3020 life for 420, the worst quality level 11
Get 3400 life for 350

So people you see on poe ninja with 1 rare ring, either have 2 divergent CWDT to match both skills in loop, or have adapted the life to the level and quality of the CWDT. You have 19/20 so it should be 2510.

Your POB shows only 2406 so that's the issue. My loop would have shot very slow due to low life as my mana was having issues before.

Also note that you will need a second Divergent CWDT or you should calculate how much the one in the weapon needs to be according with your life.

This version doesn't cover upgrades so might be confusing in terms of life needed.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jun 22, 2022, 1:18:34 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

Spoiler

You need to adapt the CWDT to your own life and the damage done by Forbidden rite...

There is one more thread about the wardloop on Scion page that explains how you can switch to Divergent CWDT and taking off a ring with calculation on how much life you should have.

Quote :

Weapon 20/20

Get 3400 life for 350

So people you see on poe ninja with 1 rare ring, either have 2 divergent CWDT to match both skills in loop, or have adapted the life to the level and quality of the CWDT. You have 19/20 so it should be 2510.

Your POB shows only 2406 so that's the issue. My loop would have shot very slow due to low life as my mana was having issues before.

Also note that you will need a second Divergent CWDT or you should calculate how much the one in the weapon needs to be according with your life.

This version doesn't cover upgrades so might be confusing in terms of life needed.

Man you helped a lot!! thanks!!

I decide to stop being so lazy and understand the build mechanics.

As you said i was needing anther divergent CWDT and adjust my gem lvls to my life+ES once i got it everthing became clear. now its working pretty awesome. Will look for further upgrades on defense maybe unweavering stance (40ex now T_T) or a way to take glancing blows dont know which one yet
I'm buying this build ready, if anyone has it for sale send PM here on the forum or in the game IGN EKVIVE
"
gokudin wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:

Spoiler

Quote :

Weapon 20/20

Get 3400 life for 350

Man you helped a lot!! thanks!!

I decide to stop being so lazy and understand the build mechanics.

As you said i was needing anther divergent CWDT and adjust my gem lvls to my life+ES once i got it everthing became clear. now its working pretty awesome. Will look for further upgrades on defense maybe unweavering stance (40ex now T_T) or a way to take glancing blows dont know which one yet

Nope, unweavering stance skin of the lords with 2/2/2 it's 9 ex.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Sentinel/9XlL2wQHK

Here is the trade link.
"
chrischoi wrote:

I'm guessing console gets some kind of huge handicap buffer and a bonus multiplier. It would take you an hour a map with that build on PC.

That may be the case for 100% deli but 40-60 is no problem.

"
Vendetta wrote:

You can do that without any amulet anyway.

Beyond monsters indeed don't die in one hit, this is why brittle comes from boots.

~30% less damage is insignificant considering you don't have a high pool of life and you only sit on ward. 30% on a 1600 ward pool is insignificant.

Test Pandemonious lmk lmk if you don't agree then. I already tested the amulet you are implying that works 10 x better and it doesn't.

Running under every beyond boss to brittle them would be annoying and would impair dps of ice spear by causing first form hits. It's not something I can do due to performance issues on the ps4 anyway.

I think we're defining big hits differently. I'm not just talking about shaper and kosis slams. Any hit big enough to kill in one hit is a big hit. While doing juiced deli beyond, there are many hits around 5k phys or 20k ele where 30% less damage will prevent death.

I just got a div CWDT and wanted to test using a call of the void ring so I went back to pandemonius. I bought a 2/2/2 skin of lords and an awakened cold pen, recolored my staff, and respec'd a bit as I wanted do as fair a test as possible. Leadership's price just seems so much better to me; although not 10x better, which I never said. However, a large part of the problem is running another spell to use bonechill is really bad for ps4 performance.

I've since gone back to leaderships price and am now dual curse with enfeeble for more damage reduction and have righteous fire in a white socket pariah. The only problem now is getting the loop going is a bit annoying. It's like trying to start an old lawnmower.
I don't know if another guy say it, but we can use one cluster with spiked concoction to get more "increased flask charge gained by 20% when u use a flask", it's so much cheaper to get this cluster with fasting than fasting and distilled perfection

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info