What is a good general build for casual players ? got 1mirror and mageblood

"
Pashid wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

i keep seeing you post this same post over and over but you dont back it up with anything. what makes you think divines are dropping like candy? because you saw your favorite streamer drop them? i can tell you right now i had 5 raw divines drop all league.

I don't have a favorite steamer so sorry, no. More like I'm playing the game like most other player and make currency instead of watching others play the game, or cry around with poorness cause the evil mageblood prices and awakened gem prices are so casual unfriendly.

Learn to juice your maps and even you will drop divines like crazy within a few maps. There's not really any rocket science involved to make crazy currency this league over one or another way. Everyone's running juiced maps with abyss which is pretty much a no brainer with the current league mechanic. Other ways are to run different content to supply the market with still desired materials, which also sell for a lot thanks to everyone doing abyss. But if you fail to make any currency in any way that's on you and not the games fault.

i was asking you about divines "dropping" like candy not how people make currency. you claim that people now get multiple divine drop in every map because they juice it with wisps? is that it? because i have been doing that since day 1 and even chaos are not dropping like candy for me, let alone divines

Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 1, 2024, 7:25:42 PM
So basically you don't do the mechanic at all?

Enter the forest find blue juice

There chaos drop like candy even without mf.

You seemed serious for a second thankfully with that argument you proved you aren't.
Why am I still here
"
Warvald wrote:
So basically you don't do the mechanic at all?

Enter the forest find blue juice

There chaos drop like candy even without mf.

You seemed serious for a second thankfully with that argument you proved you aren't.

can you not read? i already said i have been doing the forest since day 1.
So basically you take the juice and leave the map without killing mob

Pro tip kill the mob empowred by blue juice they'll drop chaos like candy.
Why am I still here
"
Warvald wrote:
So basically you take the juice and leave the map without killing mob

Pro tip kill the mob empowred by blue juice they'll drop chaos like candy.

why are you so upset? that someone with first hand experience ruins all the misinformation thats going around? " free divines just do forest no MF needed." lol no. even you have full MF gear on. lmao.
Im not im drowning in currency

You on the other hand seem quite upset about the lack of currency you have

Don't worry one day when you start doing the content correctly you'll get some too

You still don't need mf gear for that though people already farmed mirror without mf gear by selling their other currency
Why am I still here
"
Warvald wrote:
Im not im drowning in currency

You on the other hand seem quite upset about the lack of currency you have

Don't worry one day when you start doing the content correctly you'll get some too

You still don't need mf gear for that though people already farmed mirror without mf gear by selling their other currency

is this what MF people do? spread misinformation so others dont do the content with MF gear and miss out on all the currency? i get it now.
Yea there is this big secret organization to keep the casu poor but don't talk about it.
Why am I still here
Last edited by Warvald on Jan 1, 2024, 7:35:30 PM
"
Warvald wrote:
Yea there is this big secret organization to keep the casu poor but don't talk about it.

if it was sooo rewarding and raining divines you guys wouldnt wear full MF gear. its kind of funny. why cant people be honest and say that forest is only good with MF?
Funny thing is the other person you were talking to doesn't have mf gear.

Funnier thing is I got this mf gear yesterday got 200 div before doing that which is over half what I usually do in entire league

But yea the league mechanic is so bad

Remember guys don't do it, you are wasting your time.
Why am I still here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info