What is a good general build for casual players ? got 1mirror and mageblood

"
feral_nature wrote:

turns out player mf doesnt count towards loot goblins. its still busted, but you can sorta bypass it with the league mechanic. go do the highest tier of 8 modded maps your build can handle - use vaal orbs, since theyre still sorta cheap. on average you`ll get 1 unidentified and collect those for sextant run with pack size, 1 eight modded. add mechanics that spawn loads of rares like abyss and harbinger. youll get a divine or two every other map depending on wildwood juice have, luck and so on, sometime a loot exploison. for example you can run the most basic rusted abyss, harbinger and reliquary scarabs.

blight with the towers notable can be quite good for lower dps builds but i havent tested that.

thank you, i will try it later.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Jan 2, 2024, 3:41:24 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
what can i be doing wrong? i go in the forest try to find encounters, collect wisps then exit and do map. then repeat. the fact that it rains divines for you and rains chance orbs for me while we both do the same thing is very odd.

I can assure you we are in fact not doing the same thing. 100% we are not doing the same thing. The difference between pulling 1k, 2k or 8k wisps is astronomical.

Just watch the videeo I linked. It's not that difficult dude.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jan 2, 2024, 3:37:55 AM
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
This conversation is so much funnier when you realise that the thread is actually about finding a suitable build for a casual gamer who has some cash to spend. How they came to that small fortune we cannot tell, but man have I cringed reading some of the justifications in this thread

@OP: check out Pohx build guide for RF Chieftain as it's very tanky, has a good time mapping and with the amount of cash you can throw at it, it'll have decent boss DPS too.

The first decent response in my question. Thanks mate.
IDK where this is going...
"

Just someone feeling entitled to make every thread about themselves, so nothing out of the usual unfortunately..

Anyway, Pohx guide is very detailed and he's one of those creators where you can just pop into chat on livestreams and ask questions about the build. Hope you enjoy. 👍
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jan 2, 2024, 7:05:42 AM
casual

1 mirror and mageblood

ok
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"

Just someone feeling entitled to make every thread about themselves, so nothing out of the usual unfortunately..

Anyway, Pohx guide is very detailed and he's one of those creators where you can just pop into chat on livestreams and ask questions about the build. Hope you enjoy. 👍

Thanks mate, idk what is so hard to understand that you have some currency but don't have much time to play anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info