3.24.1 Patch Notes

What is the ETA on the Leech bug fix?
hoho exploit early exploit often.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
you will have to do something with your testers, hire more or change them because this has been happening for 2 leagues and the economy is ruined

I wander...does anyone look at the statistics after each patch? Just to see if tuere is a drop of playerbase. So many ppl are saying they quit so this should affect the numbers.
Can you stop acting in favour of the top 1% only? Like why nerf the rogue exile allflame? I setup a tree to do that once I farmed some myself(!) and now the tree is shit because you deleted the most important part of the strat...
Furthermore those changes make the people who "abused" this strat until now even more wealthy while it makes endgame gear for the rest of us waaaaay harder to get. Just fucking stop nerfing the league or properly test things before you release them in a "broken" state!
So is this a good or a bad patch?

I started late and haven't really got into scarabs or end game farming yet.
Last edited by AlienCrimeLord on Apr 11, 2024, 8:24:35 AM
"
So is this a good or a bad patch?

I started late and haven't really got into scarabs or end game farming yet.

For players like you it is very bad patch.
Too late but nice effort.
"
Can you stop acting in favour of the top 1% only? Like why nerf the rogue exile allflame? I setup a tree to do that once I farmed some myself(!) and now the tree is shit because you deleted the most important part of the strat...
Furthermore those changes make the people who "abused" this strat until now even more wealthy while it makes endgame gear for the rest of us waaaaay harder to get. Just fucking stop nerfing the league or properly test things before you release them in a "broken" state!

I think this sums it up pretty nicely.
game is cooked until they stop what they are doing and do a total 180, idk who's in charge but they are clueless
Thank you very much for the evertree fix!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info