[Xbox] 3.24.1 Patch Notes

We are aware of the party related crash. It's fixed internally and we will try to deploy the fix to production ASAP.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
We are aware of the party related crash. It's fixed internally and we will try to deploy the fix to production ASAP.

What about the other issues like unable to see advanced information (pressing LS) inside stash, or other introduced issues since 3.23.2 to 3.24.1?

Like changing characters kicks from group, having to discover map again after leaving map, and more.
Invite to party crash should be fixed.

"
What about the other issues

We are working on fixing UI related issues in the upcoming patches.
Loot filter doesn't load after the patch when I log into the game initially. I always have to reset in game --> guaranteed crash -> log-in again --> then it is working.
Thanks for giving us an update.
"
Alexander_GGG wrote:
Invite to party crash should be fixed.

"
What about the other issues

We are working on fixing UI related issues in the upcoming patches.

Please fix controller headset bugs. My game works fine when my headset is off but as soon as I turn my headset on my controller inputs no longer work. It’s kinda like the controller is disconnected but it’s not. I can play any other app or game with the headset on and the controller and headset work perfectly fine(LITERALLY ANY OTHER GAME OR APP BESIDES POE SO IT IS A POE ISSUE). It is not an issue with updating devices, faulty devices or anything like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info