Life Gain on Hit

Post your 0.9.3 feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Jan 17, 2018, 2:19:38 AM
"
jmschmitz23 wrote:
I have a question about this support gem. my gem is granting +18 to life upon hit according to the gem description, but when I look at the character page and look at the offense for the skill i have it linked to it says 18%. Is this just a typo and if so is GGG aware of it?
I couldn't find mention of it in the bugs forum.
That typo has been fixed for 0.9.6
"
Zaanus wrote:
That's probably true, but there are no AoE attacks for 1hm users. Sweep & Ground Slam are 2h iirc, so i think that only leaves cleave, which I might try to use if I get a bunch of dex and find a decent sword.
Ground Slam works with one-handed maces, not just two-handed.
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
thrilled wrote:
it sounds like it should work on spells to cause spells HITS equally much as weapons. But basically it should be of the same problem as cleave and other AoE has.. Maybe make it loose 50% of the effect if the HIT is an AoE ability.
This gem cannot support spells. If you link it to a spell gem, the spell will not be supported, and will not show an icon for it.
No, that's not a bug. Multiple supports of the same type do not stack on a skill. Only the highest-level one is used (or highest-quality in case of levels being equal).
You gain life for every hit.
"
Ohtee wrote:
How does this work with Lighning Strike, just on the initial physical component, or also on the lightning projectiles?
Both
instant
"
If this supports a skill which is also supported by spell/attack totem, does it heal the totem or the player? Thanks!
Totem

"
EDIT: Also, does 'Life on Hit' qualify as Life Leech for the sake of Vaal Pact?
No. Leech is specifically described as leech

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info