poe website showing my old characters

A while back I deleted my old characters and made two new ones but it has not updated on the poe website. I have linked to steam and that
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2017, 10:44:29 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
  • Log out of the forum.
  • Go to the forum's log in page.
  • Click the Sign In Through STEAM button.
  • Enter your log in credentials.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thanks For your reply i have tried that but for some reason my account is not reconised :/
Okay, I'm a little confused here - so you'll need to bear with me.

The only reason the website would show the wrong characters is if you were logging into a different account in-game and on the forum. I don't know of a single other possible explanation, so let's work under the assumption I'm right about this and see where we end up.

Are you playing Path of Exile through Steam or the standalone client?

If you are playing through Steam, then you will need to log into the forum through Steam. Obviously if you're playing through Steam you must have a Steam account, so if the account isn't recognized there's only two possible explanations. The first is you have mistyped some information, the second is that you're not click on the green "Sign In Through STEAM" button.

Remember when asked for your account name, you're logging in through Steam so you are being asked for your Steam account name, not your Path of Exile account name. Double-check that you're clicking on the green Steam button and not just entering your Steam account credentials where people not using Steam log in enter their Path of Exile account information.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info