Exploding maps bigly; a Death Walk Juggernaut

Not a theory build anymore. So far works great for clearing maps, and tanky as heck. Vaal DD is incredible with the build. its your clearthescreenandstartover button.

Build is focused around the skill from Bubonic Trail, Death Walk. The goal is to boost damage from the Corpse explosion with everything except Spell Damage. Throw a Spell Cascade Desecrate down and run through the pack. 95% of the time the pack explodes and you continue on your merry way. Added Vaal Detonate Dead to Clear Bosses and Breaches/Abyss.

Weapon- Ele Damage is +

Dual Curse to obliterate monster resists.

Body Armor- AOE/AOE Dmg is +

Shield- +gem lvls is +

Important to have highest Empower you can afford. This elevates the base life of the Unearthed Skeleton Archer to a point where the corpses will kill most blues with one corpse.

Boots-

1 Soc Abyss Jewel, Bubonic Trail is mandatory, Links are not.

Helm-
a +5 to unearth corpse level would drive the damage up further. BV, Inc Crit, CWDT, Inc AOE for shiggles. Procs Ele Overload.

Most of the gear is NOT optimized. That said, The character can run through most maps without a care.
No worries with any mod that I have run so far. Reflect immune and Leeches life like a champ.

Went with Juggernaut. The passives really take the tank to the next level, and even offer the increased AOE damage and Effect a nice bump. Necromancer is a great option and does better damage thanks to the Scourge, But lacks the tank.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwDdQSzBS0GDgbGCfYRDxLhFCAWbxa7GGoZLho4GmwfGCSqJy8n7SqNLdIuUzbYNuk5UjpYOtg7DTwFPQ89_Ed-SRtQR1H7VcZWSFcNWAdYY1nzXwRfP2EhZKNlTWZUZp5nm2hlbztyD3Ttdqx343loeu98u4Kbg9uE2YTvhXuMz49GkFWRK5HOlmyaO5uhna6f36IAouqnCKlurJitja-nu-29NsABwBrBBMT2xtjLHs0Wz37SONNv1HzUj9gk2WHaweFz42rkUew47FXvDu988B_xbPON85v0g_ZI97n31_rS?accountName=Jates&characterName=L%C3%A9Arbitre

The build works. Im just looking for additional opinions on how to improve it further. If you decide to give it a try, let me know how it goes for you.
Last edited by Jates on Apr 8, 2018, 10:47:15 AM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2018, 9:11:41 AM
I need to see proof of concept aka
Spoiler
video
Else this is pretty much non-existant

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info