Bear Trap

Hi guys,Im kinda new to this game and i wanted to make a bear trap build,but i dont know exactly how to scale bears trap damage.Does anybody know how to maximixe its damage since bear trap deals secondary damege.Thanks
Last bumped on Jun 14, 2018, 8:54:14 AM
You probably won't be able to do a pure Bear Trap build, cause Bear Trap has a maximum of 3 chargeds, a Cooldown and doesn't deal AoE damage.

If you want a pure Phys Trapper build utilizing Bear Trap, I can recomennd my guide I just posted here^^
Last edited by Arandur on Jun 14, 2018, 7:56:05 AM
I want the bear trap for single target i wanna basically one shot bosses.Thats the idea ive seen some videos on youtube where some guy one shots Shaper.
"
2exist wrote:
I want the bear trap for single target i wanna basically one shot bosses.Thats the idea ive seen some videos on youtube where some guy one shots Shaper.

Would love to see this video. Shaper has ~20 mio HP. With 3 Beartraps you would need to deal ~7 mio Damage with each trap. That's entirely impossbile.

Bear Trap deals lots of damage, but it's not a mainsource of Damage against anything. Its debuff is what makes it really strong. Combine it with other damage Trapps and your good.
Last edited by Arandur on Jun 14, 2018, 8:08:08 AM
Heres the video i was talking about.You can deal a lot of dps with bear trap,but i dont know how to scale its damage so high.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXM11X_V2l4
He linked his char in the desceription below the video.
He reserved his life and mana for a shitton of auras, used every expensive offensive flask in the game and loled at the boss.

With that gear and setup, every skill can oneshot everything^^

But that's more a “don't try this at home“-thing.
Yea but how do you scale the bear trap damage ? i mean i dont have to one shot Shaper but i still wanna do significant damage to other bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info