[macOS] Many crashes in specific zones

I've been really happy being able to play PoE this league on my mac, and I don't mind most of the bugs or random crashes since it is an experimental client.

I have however experienced the game crashing systematically in certain zones. The ones I've experiencing problems with are Temple of Solaris, the Cathedral Rooftops, and the Mausoleum map.
Solaris in both act 3 and act 8, and almost exclusively in level 2, and in both the act 5 and the act 10 version of Cathedral Rooftops.

There's a good chance someone else has already reported this, but I'm adding my own post simply because these specific zones crash my client practically every time. The rest of the game mostly flows great.

I'm on a 2019 Macbook Pro, maxed out in everything but SSD drive space (I have 500GB), and the CPU (I'm on the maxed out i7, instead of the i9).

Hope this is of any help to the process of ironing out the problems with the league, and in stabilizing an official macOS client.
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2020, 8:19:11 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Same for me.
First crash in a couple days. Oddly, it happened right after waypointing back to Lioneye's Watch (act 6) from The Beacon. No warning, straight to desktop.

Dump: https://pastebin.com/rR32XfwM
I just reached Solaris 2 in Act 8, and had the same kind of locking up reported here and in my other thread about Solaris 2 Act 3. Bummer, because Act 8 Solaris 2 is a lot more involved.
I have the same issue in Solaris 2 in Act 3. The game persistently crashes and I'm unable to proceed. I'm pretty new to PoE so I don't know how active GGG devs are here, but is there even a point of reporting this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info