The new Verdant Character Effect surrounds your Exile with the beauty of nature. Butterflies and fresh green leaves will satisfy those of you who prefer serene and magical outfits for your characters. Check out this new cosmetic by watching the video below or click here to get yours.

The Verdant Character Effect looks great with an outfit made up of a combination of the Darkwood Armour Set, Cloak and Weapon Skin with the Verdant Weapon Effect and Footprints.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nature burst
░▄█▄░▄█▄░░▀▀█░░█░░█░▐░░█░░░█░█░▐░░█▀█░█▀█░█▀▀░▄▀▄░▄▀▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
░▀█████▀░░░█░░█▄█░▌█▐░█▄█░░█░▌█▐░░█▄█░█░█░█▀░░░▄▀░░▄▀░▀█████▀░░
░░░▀█▀░░░░█▄▄░█░█░▌░█░█░█░░█░▌░█░░█░░░█▄█░█▄▄░█▄▄░░▄░░░░▀█▀░░░░
ty GGG!

pls polish more next league and hire more ppl to ban bots! keep ban bots
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Nov 3, 2020, 9:04:38 PM
Not bad
Saved
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty GGG!

pls polish more next league and hire more ppl to ban bots! keep ban bots

ye and also keep locking players behind league mechanics, so we all play ssf even in a trade leagues....
Is this an effect that charges up as you kill stuff? If not, it would be cool if it were.
Take my advice. I'm not using it.
Nice character effect. Thanks nice job.
This is real a character effect not like the last one you make with something idiotic over the head.
not my aesthetic but good job artists! now only if character effects didn't cost as much as an indie game id buy one lolo.
i wanna apply my character effects to my minions instead
"
IComeYouDie wrote:
Nice character effect. Thanks nice job.
This is real a character effect not like the last one you make with something idiotic over the head.

Yeah, those two-frame animation butterflies really show a lot of effort.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info