We've recently discovered a number of great pieces of artwork created by our players and we're excited to showcase them to the wider community today. Check them out below!

Uniques Personified - 3D Art of Tabula Rasa, Loreweave and Queen of the Forest by Gunoo

'What do You See in the Mirror?' by HoldimProvae

'Birthday Parties Might Just Be Tougher to Plan' by maaarttkoh

Fan Art by Flefer

Einhar and Niko's Crazy Azurite Alter Ego by mecmb

If you'd like to share your artwork or any fan art with us and your fellow Exiles, just post your submission on the Community Showcase forum or our subreddit.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Good stuff
Saved
Bing

Edit2: 'Birthday Parties Might Just Be Tougher to Plan' T_T

Edit: since this post is art-related I wanted to share some guildie's art. darkminaz has 6 Path of Exile related art pieces some of which have animations. A few were posted in previous Community Showcases. He has over 323 models that are not just weapons. This is unprompted. Enjoy.

https://sketchfab.com/dark-minaz/collections/pathofexile

Last edited by aneruok1 on Nov 19, 2020, 6:30:54 PM
cool
The Tabula is awesome!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Flashback event soon?
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
"
Asmodee007 wrote:
Flashback event soon?
Hopefully we get some announcement on that soon. I personally hope the flashback event is not just endless Delve either. Don't get me wrong, Delve is fun and all, but it's been in the game for so long now and is not that new or exciting anymore.

I have seen many suggesting on Reddit for the December flashback event to have 3.6 original Synthesis, Harvest to try it out before it goes core with 3.13 as well as Legacy league to have a chance to get foils again from reliquary keys. All of this sounds very exciting and nostalgic and I hope at least one or more of these will be in the flashback league, as for "endless Delve", it sounds rather simplistic and not very thrilling since not really much effort would go into even making it an "event". Put the Sulphite requirement to something small or close to zero so that people can Delve endlessly and this is an event now? Come on, they can do better than that. I hope the flashback event is exciting and something to look forward to.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Khajit has wares... If you have coin...✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Best Leagues Ever Made: Synthesis>Harvest>Delve✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Bring back: Heist Alt Quality Gems, sextants, gear enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Those Legion Swords are just too nice!
"
aneruok1 wrote:
Bing

Edit2: 'Birthday Parties Might Just Be Tougher to Plan' T_T

Edit: since this post is art-related I wanted to share some guildie's art. darkminaz has 6 Path of Exile related art pieces some of which have animations. A few were posted in previous Community Showcases. He has over 323 models that are not just weapons. This is unprompted. Enjoy.

https://sketchfab.com/dark-minaz/collections/pathofexile

That stuff is sick, gj to your guild mate.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
that 1st pic looks similiar to Akhenaten:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akhenaten#/media/File:Amenhotep.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info