Minion Summoning not working anymore

For some reason all my summoning minion skills stopped working.
I have many summons skill gems slotted in my necromancer build (skeleton, zombie, flesh & stone golems, spectre, and ancient guardian). I can no longer cast minion summoning skills even though nothing has changed in my build, my gear, or my hotkeys. I know it is not the keybind because I can cast other skills if I swap the skill mapped to the keybind. The issue persists at 50-100 ping so I know it is not a connection issue. Its not a "corpse" issue either as I have tested this repeatedly.

I have tried reloading the game in the steam version and the Geforce version on my mac. searching the forums for this issue but I cant find a solution. Please help!
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2020, 10:32:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

heres the screenshot of the console debug
The bug ref number has little use....

The problem may likely related to your build
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Do you mind making your character tab public? Or post the build on PoB or similar? Although you didn't change it, perhaps it's character related, as neohongkong pointed out.
It is resolved.
The issue came from the unique Saintly Chainmail "Chains of Command" passive.

It looks like you can summon zombies, golems and other minions if you have them equipped in slots on other items then when you put on the chest these minions do not disband.

I didn't realize this was a way around the limitations of the unique passive no non animated minions and this explains why I had previously worn this chest and had a minion army.
Thanks everyone!
"
Zphyr wrote:
Do you mind making your character tab public? Or post the build on PoB or similar? Although you didn't change it, perhaps it's character related, as neohongkong pointed out.

also I have no clue how to do this. I am new to the forum.
Go to your account page, privacy settings, then uncheck "make account private" and "hide characters tab".
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info