Pieced together from fragments of the Shaper’s realm, the new Darkprism Shield is the perfect addition to your celestial ensemble. This shield effect features details inspired by the Atlas, held together by cosmic matter. Take a look below or get yours here.

For a totally spaced out look, why not try the newly released Nightfall themed microtransactions such as the Nightfall Armour Pack, Cloak, Weapon Effect and Footprints Effect.

Thanks so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
wow
Dankness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Looks alright, the celestial shield looks much cooler
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Woah!! Nice
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Feb 14, 2021, 9:15:25 PM
Damn, it's so good.
Looks pretty and all but.... Did you guys fix the game, yet?
Darkprism Shield + Darkprism Wings + Darkprism Character FX + Darkprism Weapon FX + Darkprism Weapon + Twilight Armour Pack + Twilight Footprints.

Thank me l8r
"
nandao930 wrote:
Looks pretty and all but.... Did you guys fix the game, yet?

i dont think the mtx team has sth to do with the issues the game itself has
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
HkDrOn3 wrote:
Darkprism Shield + Darkprism Wings + Darkprism Character FX + Darkprism Weapon FX + Darkprism Weapon + Twilight Armour Pack + Twilight Footprints.

Thank me l8r

Nah man... mix this shield with the Darkprism Armor Set. In fact, mix anything with it!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info