Supporter pack Portrait frames wont display on Item showcase (Steam)

Almost all my supporter items aren't showing the correct images and have an error thing on them instead when viewing them in the Steam client...why is it doing that? Feel free to check my profile to see as well, it's under my Path of Exile review showcase. I hope they fix this asap since it looks horrible when trying to show off the mtx I bought (thank you so much for all the awesome work GGG)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2021, 12:25:15 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Is anyone else experiencing this as well?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Thanks for the report! This should be fixed now after a refresh.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
This bug seems to be back, is there a way to apply the fix again? It would be great if you guys get it fixed again as soon as you can, so I can show off the supporter packs on my Item Showcase on Steam :)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
Novynn wrote:
Thanks for the report! This should be fixed now after a refresh.

Sorry for the ping, but I'm hoping you guys are able to implement a fix hopefully in the next 24 hours :-)
Thanks again GGG you guys rock!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I've noticed all the mtx icons have been bugging out recently via mobile client and on the desktop clients (as well as the web browsers on both mobile and desktop). Maybe it's not able to link to the proper image file that is used for the item. Hopefully you guys can figure it out. Thanks again GGG for all the awesome work you guys do.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Should be fixed again!
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info