Blight crash to desktop

Since the last update, almost every time I trigger a blight encounter in a normal map, the game crashed to desktop, making them pretty much unplayable.
This has never happened before, but since the latest patch it has happened 5 times now.

Basically as soon as you click on the pump to trigger the encounter, the game crashes.

I also get crashes sometimes from too many projectiles (Lancing Steel) but I am not even firing when the Blight crash happens.
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2021, 3:01:18 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same problem. Within 2 days, the game crashed to the desktop 3 times after launching blight. Twice on the regular map and once on the blight map.
Also crashing once every blight map mostly while I am making towers and monsters are just spawning.
Yup the same for me getting a bit tired of not being able to complete the blights to be honest. I click on a tower to set it up and boom it crashes.
"
Ruddski wrote:
Since the last update, almost every time I trigger a blight encounter in a normal map, the game crashed to desktop, making them pretty much unplayable.
This has never happened before, but since the latest patch it has happened 5 times now.

Basically as soon as you click on the pump to trigger the encounter, the game crashes.

I also get crashes sometimes from too many projectiles (Lancing Steel) but I am not even firing when the Blight crash happens.

Run the GGG program called packcheck.exe as "an administrator" and if that's not enough then you will also need to delete the local PoE shader cache.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info