game constantly crashes

Hello,

My game constantly crash for the past few days, i updated the latest nvidia driver, i reinstalled POE, before reinstalling i deleted all remaining filed after the uninstall, it keeps crashing.

log file extract:
Last bumped on Sep 18, 2021, 9:34:08 AM
any update? still have it after new patch of game, new version of graphics driver
"
Fracture333 wrote:
Hello,

My game constantly crash for the past few days, i updated the latest nvidia driver, i reinstalled POE, before reinstalling i deleted all remaining filed after the uninstall, it keeps crashing.

log file extract:

you sure you deleted the local shader cache even in the new location ??

I would remove all MTX from gear and gems.
Yes, tried both

I also cleaned my PC, reapplied paste to the cpu, defregmanted the ssd, used optimized graphics, installed the latest drivers, reinstalled the game twice, checked file integrity, still crashes.

League of legends, gta 4, gta 5, runescape, everything works perfectly without crashing, and they are on the same ssd too

here is the dxdiag: https://pastebin.com/tZQ7thxS
Last edited by Fracture333 on Sep 6, 2021, 3:53:41 PM
still not fixed btw.

Devs any update on this?
the logfile indicates there is a missing game entity, either not loaded or missing in the resource file (content.ggpk).

run packcheck.exe in the game's install dir to check the consistency of the resource file (for steam there is a steam internal option in the game's steam menu).

if that turns out ok and the crash still happens despite you having redownloaded the resource file by reinstalling the standalone version or just having renamed content.ggpk before starting the game to force a redownload, there is a problem with your provider caching a corrupt copy of the file.

providers cache files on their servers to save bandwith to other isp's, you can only avoid their cache by either using a different internet connection, temporarily use a vpn client or getting the file on a usb stick from another pc.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 18, 2021, 9:35:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info