Game crashes.

I'm having thisa issue for a while. i looked at other posts but i found no solve for this issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TfiJI2zwPH2QIKmzKXK9Czgki8ye1SzX/view?usp=sharing
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2021, 2:44:57 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi,

just had a crash in an average plaza map, Frozen screen for about 4 seconds, then crash to login screen.

It has been weeks since the last crash, so I hope it has nothing to do with the latest patch(es).
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Last edited by ___Hengist___ on Aug 26, 2021, 8:43:42 AM
Last few times I tried login I got freezing and crash shorty after login. Especially when I try to minimalize screen to trade.

I don't have best computer but games normally runs pretty good with all the settings low. I rarely crash so I wonder if maybe patch affected me.
The game said error host out of memory. It is after I minimize and come back to path of exile that it freezes and gives this error. I think I changed window mode recently so it is possible that is problem or new patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info