Losing remaining map portals after DC

I have ran a few maps in Lira Arthain area now and have been DC'd while running the maps. It says I lost connection with the realm. I am playing on Frankfurt Realm. Nothing wrong with my network. Log back in immediately and head to my hideout - the remaining portals are gone.
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2021, 11:46:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Sm0lN00b wrote:
I have ran a few maps in Lira Arthain area now and have been DC'd while running the maps. It says I lost connection with the realm. I am playing on Frankfurt Realm. Nothing wrong with my network. Log back in immediately and head to my hideout - the remaining portals are gone.

sadly the instances crashed and that's why the portals are gone.
GGG DEV team automaticly gets a crash report from the server when this happens + your PoE client also uploads it's crash report next time you connect to the realm servers.

However try running the GGG program called packcheck as "an administrator".
"
Sm0lN00b wrote:

Same here, also Frankfurth realm, happens since ~20th Sept. not only with maps of a certain region also with incursion realms.
If you are part of the germany+vodafone crew that has major issues atm

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3182185

then switch server to

Amsterdam/London

also moskow seems to have helped.

Im playing on Amsterdam and its seems perfectly fine.
same here on sonsole gaming, happened twice.
btw im playing Australia realm.

this never happen before, really annoying for dc my valuable fights like maven's invitation and maven figtht...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info