Crash at Zone-In for Sirus Fight

Bug report number 158,304,229 -- I was zoning in to fight Sirus. I haven't done the fight to know all the particulars -- I've only beaten him 2-3 times PERIOD. I zoned in on my third portal, clicked on the portal from his throne room and got stuck behind the portal and in the middle of the atlas in the next room in Oriath. I couldn't get out and the screen kept flashing. Then the game crashed. I logged back in and all of my portals were gone.

{I was Awakening level 4 and already lost to him once on this character. This was my second attempt after killing all of the Conquerors "for good" their second time. I made it to the final phase without dying once -- very exciting for me. I would really like to be able to try again without having to go through all of those Conqueror maps again.} -- I see the follow-up note about the policy of not restoring lost items/content. But, leaving the post for the bug reporting part.

I also want to add that I wasn't able to use Leap Slam to get "unstuck" before the game crashed.
Last edited by kaycei on Sep 26, 2021, 10:53:12 PM
Last bumped on Sep 26, 2021, 10:53:49 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG isn't going to help you get back to the fight. You'll just have to do the Conquerors again.

"
We can not restore dead hardcore characters or lost items for any reason. This is a general policy and we do not make exceptions. Due to bugs, items may be lost or characters may die due to reasons outside of your control. Please do report these incidents in the Bug Reports forum, but do not contact support asking for restoration. We are working hard to fix the underlying problems so that such losses do not occur in the future.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"

GGG isn't going to help you get back to the fight. You'll just have to do the Conquerors again.

Thank you for letting me know. I'll get to work again right away.
Last edited by kaycei on Sep 26, 2021, 10:53:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info