Game client crash every time PS5

hi developers:

After finished a juicy map and portal back or a long delve run and map begin changing, the client crashed, and it happens everytime!
It seems like memory leak, when client try to recycle resources during map changes!
try recovery my ps5, reset my ps5 system, reinstall my poe client, cannot fix it.

By the way, my build is CWDT Volatile Dead build. I summon a lot VDs during maps, I don't know whether its relevant, but after a long map run, when I know that my client will crash if I portal back, I plug off my gems or use incubator to my bodyarmor, my client crash immediately.

please fix it asap, Thank you all.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2022, 6:39:08 PM
Ps5 here. I have the same problem the game crashes upon trying to return to the hideout through the portal. The crashing is CONSTANT. Ritual, Delirium, and the 5 way legion event nearly guarantee a crash when entering the portal. The game seems to function outside of using the portal and returning to the hideout.
The raw volume of crash reports ggg must be getting, they must know they have a brutal crashing problem.
Please add the portal crash to known problems! Players please post repeatedly till they add the list of known problems.

Dear GGG, this type of brutal crashing bug affects our small ps5 leagues very negatively. We have a small player base, constant crashing is very bad for player base please address. Thanks for trying with your hotfix, but it has been a brutal failure.
Please let us play the game without constant crashing!
Having the same issue (on PS5).
Every time I leave a map for the first time there is a high probability that the game client crashes. Happens around 5-10 times in 2-4h playtime. Does not crash twice for the same instance.

Did a complete reinstall, did not help.
Problem was not solved with Patch 3.17.2 - still crashing 10+ times each day on Ps5

Common crash on end game content is not fixed after 3.17.2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info