There's plenty of time before our new expansion to redecorate your lake-side hideout or add a sea-faring friend to your collection, so this weekend we're holding a massive sale on Hideouts and Pets! You can view the full range of discounted microtransactions here. The sale ends at Aug 01, 2022 9:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're going for a lake theme, the All at Sea Hideout can provide a great base to work with (also featuring the Blue Land Crab Pet, the Coconut Crab Pet, and the Corsair Monkey Pet):

For more inspiration, feel free to check out some of the amazing hideouts in our Hideout Showcase Forum, a few of which we recently highlighted in a Hideout Showcase news post.

If you'd like to fill up on points to take advantage of this sale, be sure to check out the Sentinel and Archnemesis Supporter Packs before they leave the store forever!

Thank you for all of your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Yep
WTB Map Device that doesn't make constant noise or button the mute them.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
..Is this finishing what was left out of Expedition league (adding boats)? ..Is ultimatum going core? ...Will Kalandra bring unique-crafting (since she is responsible for creating all the uniques, which are less-powerful versions of their very powerful originals)? ...IS THE ENTIRE WORLD AN UPSIDE-DOWN LIE AND WE HAVE TO TRAVEL TO THE REAL WORLD FOR A BIT?

"This world is an illusion, exile!" -- Dominus
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Jul 28, 2022, 9:56:28 PM
"
Xzorn wrote:
WTB Map Device that doesn't make constant noise or button the mute them.

It's the portals that make the noise and oh my gosh yes I wish I could turn off portal noises without disabling ALL noises. Some of them are beyond harassment.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
I like big boats, and I cannot lie!

P.S. thank you GGG for everything!
It seems the hideout music player is part of a separate category which isn't included with any sales. It wasn't even included during the annual events when almost everything is discounted. Wanted to try it when released, but it wasn't a priority and was instead added to the watch list until a sale happened. Though, if GGG can confirm that Kamil gets a portion of each music player sold, I'll buy it now regardless!
"
MonTerran wrote:
It seems the hideout music player is part of a separate category which isn't included with any sales. It wasn't even included during the annual events when almost everything is discounted. Wanted to try it when released, but it wasn't a priority and was instead added to the watch list until a sale happened. Though, if GGG can confirm that Kamil gets a portion of each music player sold, I'll buy it now regardless!

How noble. The player is just only $5. Buy it regardless and support the people who make this game, including Kamil.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
MonTerran wrote:

How noble. The player is just only $5. Buy it regardless and support the people who make this game, including Kamil.

Nah, I'm a cheap-ass narcissist. Only interested with seeming noble and stirring up forum drama.
can a hideout still be stolen with /save_hideout? if so, i dont really have any incentive to buy anything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info