This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Mar 13, 2023 8:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the Forbidden Sanctum and Core Supporter Packs here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
when ssf event?
Oh for the love of... Bad GGG! 110 points for Unique tab? Even if I wasn't poor as all hell for the last 2 years I still would keep looking and going: "Bad GGG! Bad!". You know, what you are doing. You know, that this is bad. You know, that this ""Discount"" of yours is STILL 15$. Because: "oh my. looks like you need to buy 15$ worth of points to buy this 110 point tab". Because you cannot buy the thing outright. Because "you are not spending 44$ on the armor set. you are spending 440 points."

Bad look. Bad practice. Either give players option to buy the thing, that they want DIRECTLY, make prices and discounts adequate, or fuck right off.
To play this game you must pay unfortunately.
"
Acemont wrote:
Oh for the love of... Bad GGG! 110 points for Unique tab? Even if I wasn't poor as all hell for the last 2 years I still would keep looking and going: "Bad GGG! Bad!". You know, what you are doing. You know, that this is bad. You know, that this ""Discount"" of yours is STILL 15$. Because: "oh my. looks like you need to buy 15$ worth of points to buy this 110 point tab". Because you cannot buy the thing outright. Because "you are not spending 44$ on the armor set. you are spending 440 points."

Bad look. Bad practice. Either give players option to buy the thing, that they want DIRECTLY, make prices and discounts adequate, or fuck right off.

Seriously POE is FREE if you like the game you can buy a supporter pack for $60 and with those 600 points buy all the stash tabs you need for league play. Is it nice to have more yes but totally not required. $60 for a game that CONTINUALLY gets FREE updates, has a completely new campaign coming (POE2) where ALL the money spent on POE still has meaning is MORE than generous! And when you consider the tabs remain as remove only when they fall to standard you can continue to save items in case they go legacy or whatever.

Most important tabs IMO (sale prices)
Currency 60
Map 120
Gem 30
Essence 30
Divination 40
Premium x 6 165
Total 445

My supporter packs represents 10 years of playing POE - yes its "a lot" of money in total BUT if I divide out the amount of entertainment I have had there is NO comparison its pennys/hour.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Mar 10, 2023, 8:53:17 AM
new league introduction WHEN
Haha, the whine.
PoE is the game i spent most money ever on, because i think it is fair.
I got 53 tabs, because im a hoarder. I really don't trade much.
Seeing people speedrun i understand you don't really need much to play.
Wanna make profit trading? Well, help GGG to help you!

It is well ok for a company create something you desire when it already gave you lots for free.
Last edited by zoigo on Mar 10, 2023, 9:19:34 AM
"
Acemont wrote:

You used to be able to buy stuff with an exact amount of cash via contacting Support back in 2013-2015 or something like that, then they stopped Support from facilitating the purchase >:V
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Can you tell me when the next special offer is?

4/7 OR 4/14?

If it's 4/14 it's a week late

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info